Tracks like Astra - Aurora Borealis

radi6404

Do you know tracks that are similar agressive and with similar melodies than Astral Projections Aurora Borealis, i have so much psychedelic trance but there aren´t really tracks that are such agressive and dark, Oforia comes pretty close, too, maybe i will get oforia - delirious album, if you know something similar please tell it me.

Come on guys, what´s happened?

546639[/snapback]

Sadly I don't know of any tracks like Aurora Borealis. I wish I did as it's a stunning track, extremely hypnotic and very powerful. I wouldn't call it aggressive though, I think of it as being rather beautiful.

Sadly I don't know of any tracks like Aurora Borealis. I wish I did as it's a stunning track, extremely hypnotic and very powerful. I wouldn't call it aggressive though, I think of it as being rather beautiful.

546694[/snapback]

It is indeet very hypnotical, i listen it at step mountains because it feats very well there, some people even say that this track is astral´s best track, it is really uniquie

Aurora Borealis agressive ? :huh:

Do you even know the english terminology radi ?

BTW, there is nothing like that track, I agree with you about being unique track, so don't look any further... if you REALLY want anything that sounds similar check MFG - THE PROPHECY album , ELECTRIC UNIVERSE - STARDIVER album.

Aurora Borealis agressive ?  :huh:

Do you even know the english terminology radi ?

BTW, there is nothing like that track, I agree with you about being unique track, so don't look any further... if you REALLY want anything that sounds similar check MFG - THE PROPHECY album , ELECTRIC UNIVERSE - STARDIVER album.

546729[/snapback]

I have them already, why aren´t some other similar tracks like that.

Guest Cosmogenesis

Similar tracks like "Aurora Borealis", I know only one: "Ocean" from the "Balagan" compilation of Symbiosis records, but it's exactly the same track in fact. :P

IMO, "Aurora Borealis" is very unique, and I don't know if we can hear a such similar track somewhere except in "Trust in Trance 3". :)

it can´t be the onliEST :lol: track that soundsso, there must be other stuff that is so hypnotical, i remember that i listened to similar very hipnotical driving goa trance on a car magazine on the tv, it sounds similar to electrinc universe but i have all old albums of electric universe, i´am sure it is something out there that really rulz but that is just to find on discogs etc.