So, what about IM's new?

longloststar

For those who are interested...

This is the tracklist from Duvdev himself...

Becoming Insane

Artliery

Vicious Delicious

Heavy Weight

Suliman

Forgive Me

Special Place

Infront of Me

Eat it Raw

Change the formality

Before

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, thankfully this is somewhat unique. I've never heard anything like that before and don't want to ever again.

543546[/snapback]

damn, i just had to cry for that one... wtf happened to them? just can't believe... all fo the bitches, all fo the money, all fo the fame...aaijt, where's ya bling-bling duvdev?

and what about erez? wtf is wrong with that guy? spoiling all his talents... he can do way better than that :ph34r:

Becoming Insane

Artliery

Vicious Delicious

Heavy Weight

Suliman

Forgive Me

Special Place

Infront of Me

Eat it Raw

Change the formality

Before

545586[/snapback]

amazing track titles.

Eat Duvdev's RAW vocals.

for they are vicious.. yet delicious.

[not 100% serious]

I reckon they're aiming for a big push into mainstream consciousness. Remember the publicity when that metal band were sued by the parents of those kids - fans - who committed suicide? Everybody knew their name after that. Except me, who can't remember which band it was... which maybe proves a point in itself.

Anyway.

Perhaps IM are waiting to get sued by a group of Brazilian parents saying "my kid went to mental hospital because Infected Mushroom told him to become insane"... the resulting publicity would see them become household names and the resulting record sales would make them and their record label rich people.

[/or am I?]

Crikey, Infected Mushroom sure are loathed on these boards. I've personally not given up on them completely just yet. From their 5 albums, 3 are superb, 1 is good, and 1 was diasappointing. Not a bad track record I reckon.

Of course if the new album is similar to their last - I'll probably join the rest of you.

544668[/snapback]

I agree. I don't understand all the IM bashing around here. We've totally turned on what was once considered a great psy act. I was never a huge fan, but some of their stuff was really good. I haven't heard anything since CV, but it can't really be that bad. Can it?

maybe we should just wait for the album to be released, before giving all these negative comments ...?

anyway, I also liked their older stuff more, but you never know ... maybe this album will be better than their last one (not that I really hated it, but it really was a lot less in quality than the others).

:ph34r:

maybe we should just wait for the album to be released, before giving all these negative comments ...?

anyway, I also liked their older stuff more, but you never know ... maybe this album will be better than their last one (not that I really hated it, but it really was a lot less in quality than the others).

:ph34r:

545717[/snapback]

Finally, a sensible post in this IMophobic thread of nonsense.

Edit: I also include Otto's post as one of sense.

I agree. I don't understand all the IM bashing around here. We've totally turned on what was once considered a great psy act. I was never a huge fan, but some of their stuff was really good. I haven't heard anything since CV, but it can't really be that bad. Can it?

545712[/snapback]

click on the link from skeleton man. its that bad.

Well, thankfully this is somewhat unique. I've never heard anything like that before and don't want to ever again.

543546[/snapback]

I can't stand that IM video, still I like about 99% of all IM tracks. It's obvious though, that the more Duvdev uses the microphone, the lower my enthousiasm about IM is. I like all their albums and I am very curious about their new release. I just hope the performance on the video is just a misstep, and won't be repeated on other live shows, like on Fullmoon. I think the moment that Duvdev reaches for his microphone, I will shout: No, don't do it, don't sing! or I will cover my ears and hope the nightmare will soon be over. :P

545717[/snapback]

It has Becoming Insane on it. That track alone warrants negativity for the entire album. But hey, they might surprise us :lol:

I can't stand that IM video, still I like about 99% of all IM tracks. It's obvious though, that the more Duvdev uses the microphone, the lower my enthousiasm about IM is. I like all their albums and I am very curious about their new release. I just hope the performance on the video is just a misstep, and won't be repeated on other live shows, like on Fullmoon. I think the moment that Duvdev reaches for his microphone, I will shout: No, don't do it, don't sing! or I will cover my ears and hope the nightmare will soon be over. :P

545879[/snapback]

dude i am thinking exactly the same thing for Fullmoon.if that asshole starts to do his Maddona shit, i am going to bury my head in the ground. :ph34r:

Becoming Insane

Artliery

Vicious Delicious

Heavy Weight

Suliman

Forgive Me

Special Place

Infront of Me

Eat it Raw

Change the formality

Before

545586[/snapback]

I'm going to run a sweepstake at work on which will be the worst tracks. Judging by the track titles these will be strong contenders for the top spot :P

• 1 month later...

A great piece of news on Amazon.com for those who'd like to (almost) never again hear of IM :

Vicious Delicious [iMPORT]

Infected Mushroom

More about this product

List Price:  $26.49

Availability: This title will be released on December 31, 2025. You may order it now and we will ship it to you when it arrives. Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.

:D