Looking for pompous orchestra

qa2pir

I want some pompous orchestrated music or something, for a film.

It's supposed to illustrate a mighty, extraordinarily powerful beginning of a stunning film made by my friend Vigoros van Obenlaupfe.

I would be very grateful in case any replies appear. They may be written by anyone here, since racist opinions are not quite my thing.

However, you may want to note that psytrance is not welcome. A total abscence of bass drum is required.

Thanks in advance

//your beloved qa2pir (master of frightening bassbalance).

Therion - O Fortuna (Not orchestrated but still powerfull)

Dimitri Shostakovich-Chamber Symphony For Strings Op 110a Allegro Molto (Not that pompous but pretty freaky).

That was the only tracks I had that might fit :) If you don't wanna use movie music hehe.

I want some pompous orchestrated music or something, for a film.

It's supposed to illustrate a mighty, extraordinarily powerful beginning of a stunning film made by my friend Vigoros van Obenlaupfe.

I would be very grateful in case any replies appear. They may be written by anyone here, since racist opinions are not quite my thing.

However, you may want to note that psytrance is not welcome. A total abscence of bass drum is required.

Thanks in advance

//your beloved qa2pir (master of frightening bassbalance).

540352[/snapback]

Check out stuff by Wendy Carlos (she made most of the stuff to A clockwork orange and 'lots more) Mebbe you may also like Stockhausen