Sundance records

Daze

The label is probably dead.

539667[/snapback]

Any infos about that maybe? Their last release is from end of 2005, not that long ago imho. The homepage is also still working, it looks like they are still in progress with adding stuff (don't know since when it looks like that of course).

i'm tried of chasing labels

pfft

edit-----

besides, it's not that good.

the production sucks totally.

but someone is making a new version, hommega style :D

we'll see how it goes.

There are only a few worthy labels now (IMHO)

Twisted

Digital Structures

Zenon

Iboga (they started to release too much crap nowadays as well)

539755[/snapback]

IYHO :P

( but unfortunately, you are almost right... :( )

hello. SunDance is not dead.

I have been having major personal problems hence not working on labels.

ive been going through a breakdown, and whilst that is happening ive had allsorts of arseholes trying to hurt me from all sorts of angles. really most fu&*ed up time in my life. artists know this so i am suprised to see the negative sentiments on this thread.

anyhow, becuase of these arseholes hurting me, Sundnace has had to restructure.... there are many release to come out this year ...the only obstacle is financing .... not enough people buy Sundance release for it to be able to release as much as it wants to.

2nd Talpa album(and YES its dance music) , 2nd planum album, TurnTribe album, compilations, and more artists albums that i wont mention right now becuase i havnt spoken in detail for a while.

anyway, the current comp that was scheduled to come out in jab - feb is still being delayed ... just to make my life even easier my mastering studio is having problems too so more delays unfortunately.

*ahem* Carry On :blink:

are/were you also part of demon tea ?

539839[/snapback]

oh yeah i was gunna mention that also.

Demon Tea is not dead, though t has been dormant for a while.

A compilaiton is currently being compiled, by Israel branch of Demon Tea.

wath this space blah 2 blah 3 blah

oh yeah i was gunna mention that also. 

Demon Tea is not dead, though t has been dormant for a while.

A compilaiton is currently being compiled, by Israel branch of Demon Tea.

wath this space blah 2 blah 3 blah

539862[/snapback]

What about this :

upcoming releases :

PINK CAMELS IN DRESSES : Full length album from Danish Crew

MUSSY MOODY: Exciting new project ffrom Denmark, extreme acid psytrance. First female artist on Demon Tea!!!

OOK : Full length album from yet another Finnish nutter!

TEA CHAIRS : Full length album from Tim Thick (aka TEXAS FAGGOT)

I've been waiting for this since a long time

^

ok but what happened to the music,... was it already made when you announced it or not,...

cuz I really want to hear that music,..; I still play the ook : worried walrus track not to mention everything from texas faggott ...

There is a Tea chairz triple album ready for release since 2002. I even flew to Helsinki to help promote it ... unfortunately the printers who i had 100% organised with to have it ready & sent to me in helsinki fucked up (even though they had 12 - 14 weeks to the job) they decided to jerk me around and waste my trip to Europe.

Unfortunately since then becuase of money $$ problems , the album has never been released.

OOK dissapeared into the wood work.

Mussy Moody has written many many tracks.

So unfortunate that no one ever pays $$ for Demon Tea release ...... the amount of sales on BENZA the last release we did was really emabarrisingly bad..... so, fans really only have themsleves to blaim for demon teas dormant nature.

currents plans are compilation, tea chairz album, orbit constructiosn album, The Viscious Spiral album (yes including those slsk prostituted tracks we all love)

thats about all the info i have right now

me too,

I bought all demon tea releases exept

exotic matter and mantary ...

btw what is the first demon tea release cuz on the website it starts with DMTCD02 (oozie goodness)

but good to hear someone is finally gonna realease those viscious spiral tacks !!!!!!!!

well said franny -- i was just about to drop you a line with the link to this thread so you could respond -- but you were way ahead ;)

in 2001/2002 i was very bored with the way "psychedelic" trance was basically starting with a kick, bringing in a theme, playing with that theme, peaking with it, then disappearing. Then Franny dropped me a line asking if I'd like to review Demon Tea. A week or so later Not My Cup and Pelinpala dropped on the doormat, and I still remember the utter, utter joy i felt playing music that was finally what i was looking for.

I'm fascinated by one man's journey from the Demon Tea sound through to Vibraspirit and beyond to Nystagmus and more specifically Talpa (which I still consider to be in the top10 psychedelic trance albums of all time). Demon Tea is the only label I remain obsessive about collecting all the releases of (picked up Oozie goodness second hand last month) and the only negativity here is that we have to wait through this downtime, like the salivating trancedogs we are, for the next releases.

Delighted that the labels are coming back -- more delighted still that the true 'heads will have some new sounds to tickle 'em.

[/rant]

Good to hear that the label is still alive. The last really promising releases (for my taste of course) were from it and I can't wait to get some more. Hopefully you'll soon sort your problems out and bring us new stuff!