Holm & Andersen

There wont be an update on the Elysium website and no more music with Elysium. I am concentrating on other directions in music now that I feel is more challenging and interesting to me personally.

Watch out for my downbeat/chill project SOLO (State Of Living Organisms). There will be some apperances on various compilations and a CD sometime later this year on Chill Tribe.

Anyway this is about Holm & Andersen's new website ;)

Watch out for my downbeat/chill project SOLO (State Of Living Organisms). There will be some apperances on various compilations and a CD sometime later this year on Chill Tribe.

Anyway this is about Holm & Andersen's new website ;)

539245[/snapback]

I'm interested! :) Good luck with your SOLO project! :D

And sorry to go off topic... but meh, this is Psynews, we go off topic all the time here as you know...

I like your new Hold & Anderson website, lovely design there - clean, black and slick, just how I like my design too! When can we expect new tunes from you two? :)

I'm interested! :) Good luck with your SOLO project! :D

And sorry to go off topic... but meh, this is Psynews, we go off topic all the time here as you know...

I like your new Hold & Anderson website, lovely design there - clean, black and slick, just how I like my design too! When can we expect new tunes from you two?  :)

539384[/snapback]

We have some new releases on www.beatport.com and we are at the moment negotating with a label in USA to release our new track "Electric". An there are other new tracks being produced the next few weeks and months. But check the website once a while. All info willbe posted there :)

hehe sorry :) missed your hello.  Hi mate :)

539509[/snapback]

:)

Now SOLO project really sounds interesting...

I am sick of trance these days and long for some good downtempo/chill... ;)

Now SOLO project really sounds interesting...

I am sick of trance these days and long for some good downtempo/chill... ;)

539514[/snapback]

:) I hope you'll like it. At the moment I am just playing around with a lot of ideas for it. But eventually I think it will be quite mixed and variated in style with many influences from tribal, ethnic, chill, electro, industrial, lounge, dub etc. But I never know before the final result is there. The music always seem to go in directions I was not planning :)

hey Kris, I bought this album a few weeks ago. just wanted to say it's a kick ass CD. The track Elysium is a classic. respect!

Wish you all the best luck with your new projects but i won't be listening cause i'm not really a tribal, ethnic, chill, electro, industrial, lounge, dub etc etc fan.

But eventually I think it will be quite mixed and variated in style with many influences from tribal, ethnic, chill, electro, industrial, lounge, dub etc. 

539517[/snapback]

Stunning crossovers... good luck with it... ;)