best Atmos tracks?

Drew05

Posted Image

The only process (haldolium remix) :wub::wub:

and

Fill the Hat

is a close runner up...

I really haven't listened to any of the more recent Atmos...the older stuff is so good I think I'm afraid I'll be really disappointed...

Well all the tracks from Atmos have something to give you!!!Atmos is one of my favourites for sure!He is great artist and profesional!

So...i propose you to listen this track :

Atmos - KNS (Greed Remix)

is in Greed's album "Greeds Temptation" in ACDC records!

I love this track!

I have listened him so many times in lives and djsets!

Cheers :)

atmos´ live in voov 2004 was sort of boring, but I generally like his releases....  so lets see whats up next weekend

He seems to be incorporating Ableton into his live setup now, so it at least flows as a beatmatched set. That Voov 2004 set was really enjoyable musically, but the breaks between the tracks really kept the energy from taking off. I heard him last summer at Tshitraka and it was a far better set than what I heard at Voov.

Oh, and nothing beats "Cable Enable".

Nothing.

Period.

:P

Have to agree with the said comments about his liveset at VooV 2004 - disappointing set. Heard him live at Soulclipse though, and that was a brilliant experience. Something that people tend to forget about Atmos, is that besides being one of the best producers around, he's also a very good DJ - sadly something most organisers tend to overlook when they book him for a party/festival, and therefore only book him for a liveset.

so yesterday I heard his live set... I cant say i was dissapointed because I wasnt expecting anything...

It was sort of.... hmm... boring...

I mean, the music itself wasnt bad.. it was well worked, quite nice ´round´ tracks, using a lot of lower frequencies... BUT... it didnt stand out at any point.. There was no moment where I got goosebumps, or when I thought ´damn I really want this track´ or anything... was quite normal..

also, no stage presence at all..

I wouldnt expect much from his new album.. maybe its nice for home listening, since it was well constructed tracks, but nothing groundbreaking

later in the party played thomas penton... which was also nice.. he started with a few of his tracks, and then moved on to some of that style which nearly everybody is playing (beckers, luke dzierzek, etc).. his mixing skills were good, and choice of tracks were good too, but nothing mindblowing.. no stage presence either

and then came a couple of local djs, which were much better imo than atmos and penton..

one of them is playing in boom.. his dj name is Matera.. so check him out if you are there..

i hate who destroyed psychedelic goa trance :angry:

545731[/snapback]

blablabla

Have to agree with the said comments about his liveset at VooV 2004 - disappointing set. Heard him live at Soulclipse though, and that was a brilliant experience. Something that people tend to forget about Atmos, is that besides being one of the best producers around, he's also a very good DJ - sadly something most organisers tend to overlook when they book him for a party/festival, and therefore only book him for a liveset.

545158[/snapback]

Profane hits the spot here ;) !!!

Best Atmos tracks are, in my humble opinion the following :

546423[/snapback]

Yeah, I think you're right.

• 9 months later...

Bad 2 The Bone!!!!!!

this has become my absolute favourite Atmos track lately and the most played track of the last weeks ... I FREAKIN' LOVE THAT SYNTH EFFECT!

Well, the track "Luxor" on the most recent Flow Rec-comp "Uncharted" is pretty good too.

& to all the ppl who like "Klein aber doctor": it was released on the Atmos/Echolab album on Flying Rhino, amongst several other beauties...

I don't understand the mythic reputation of Klein Aber Doctor (Slipstream Original). It's not anything special. It's Ok for early 00's minimal, but that's all. Also his first album is overrated, IMO.

Your taste obviously differs from those who love it!

I myself adore that track. It's a good track & loaded with memories from my Goa peak around that time ;)