BOOM 2006

hey serquei and the other portuguese guys, we're arriving on 30th of july at Faro , so we have like 3 days to get to the festival, any suggestions of things we should/could go see?

thnx :)

571066[/snapback]

Well... hum...

In the south of Portugal, Algarve, you're in the most comercial part of the country...

Lots of beaches, hotels, bars, restaurants, people, etc... If you like that sh*t and prices made for foreigners, go for it, but i wouldn't! :lol:

If you're into historical / natural beautiful places, i can help you with that, giving you places to visit and pictures of them :) You could check them going from place to place, in the direction of the festival... Want that?

boom

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you're into historical / natural beautiful places, i can help you with that, giving you places to visit and pictures of them :) You could check them going from place to place, in the direction of the festival... Want that?

boom

571214[/snapback]

that's exactly wha&t i mean :-) yes!

that's exactly wha&t i mean :-) yes!

571640[/snapback]

ok, i'll gather some info and pics and get back to you later on, with luck today :P

i have bad news!!! :(

it may be possible that my girl and i cant come to boom, because she is very ill....

maybe if u send us some possitive enrgies she will be healthy faster!!! :unsure:

as far as we know i let u know if we can come!!!

..btw: thats why i hadent time to paint the banner yet....

i still dont know if i can do it... :(

just wanted to tell u... than its not that suddenly if we tell u that we cannot come...

i have bad news!!!  :(

it may be possible that my girl and i cant come to boom, because she is very ill....

maybe if u send us some possitive enrgies she will be healthy faster!!!  :unsure:

just wanted to tell u... than its not that suddenly if we tell u that we cannot come...

571849[/snapback]

ALL THE BEST FOR HER!!!!

*sending pure white energy...*

maybe if u send us some possitive enrgies she will be healthy faster!!!  :unsure:

571849[/snapback]

Yeah, bottles of love from Denmark too :) . Hope it's nothing serious :( If she gets the energy to go perhaps she will come back ever more healthy with lots of good memories & energy. But, I know, you gotta have the energy & mood to go in the first place.

All the best to her and you !

571849[/snapback]

close your eyes.... feel the energy...... breathe slowly.........

:blink:

:angry:

:rolleyes:

OK SHE'S FINE ( don't tell anyone, my powers are still very dificult for me to control)

that's 2 beers for the treatment (payable at the boom)

I'm sure everything's gonna be OK.

:D

Gemini, it's seems there are no buses from Caceres to Castelo Branco or Idanha, still looking for alternative public transport  :unsure:

Wiz Kaz, all the best to your gf mate!!  :)

573911[/snapback]

okay will definatly come check again here for your further info

now there's another problem: somseensee's (=sammy scheipers) wallet was stolen on our first day in valencia, his boom ticket which he had bought from somebody else who bought it in kairoo records was in his wallet (it was a ticket from 80 € without name or smth) he didn't write the ticket number down or smth

so

anybody with contacts on boom festival: i plead to get this guy into boom (he lost quite a lot of money too so paying again would be a big chunk out of his budget)

pity he's not from india plus he's too tall to dress him up like one, so he's big and from belgium, his name is Sammy Scheipers (and single)

no, seriously: we need all the help we can get

if you need more info on Sammy (like where he lives or smth) to get him into boom, let us know!

we will surely check this spot again in a couple of days or smth

otherwise: everything is great here in granada

ciaooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL THE BEST FOR HER!!!!

*sending pure white energy...*

572074[/snapback]

Yeah, bottles of love from Denmark too :) . Hope it's nothing serious  :(  If she gets the energy to go perhaps she will come back ever more healthy with lots of good memories & energy. But, I know, you gotta have the energy & mood to go in the first place.

All the best to her and you !

572687[/snapback]

close your eyes.... feel the energy...... breathe slowly.........

:blink:

:angry:

:rolleyes:

OK SHE'S FINE ( don't tell anyone, my powers are still very dificult  for me to control)

that's 2 beers for the treatment (payable at the boom)

I'm sure everything's gonna be OK.

:D

573866[/snapback]

Gemini, it's seems there are no buses from Caceres to Castelo Branco or Idanha, still looking for alternative public transport  :unsure:

573911[/snapback]

THX A LOT!!!!! the fact that you are so nice makes it evebn harder to think about aborting our trip to boom.... :)

tomorrow my gf goes into hsopital and if we are lucky we will know till friday if we can come...

so we have to keep the fingers cross! :unsure:

I dont feel like reading the whole topic... but according to delars there is a psynews meeting at Boom, so I 'll just follow him or gemini or anoubis to this meeting. :D

I just hope you're not meeting BEHIND the dj because on a round dancefloor there is no real BEHIND... :blink:

I dont feel like reading the whole topic... but according to delars there is a psynews meeting at Boom, so I 'll just follow him or gemini or anoubis to this meeting.  :D

I just hope you're not meeting BEHIND the dj because on a round dancefloor there is no real BEHIND...  :blink:

574627[/snapback]

i think this year the dancefloor wont be around the dj because thy are going to have a 2-point sound sytem....

and we are meeting at point 14 of the boom map... where the cocktails are ;)

i think it would be cool to meet on a certain time on a certain place, too....

any ideas???

maybe we could meet

Posted Image

on 3.08.06 at 22:00 and drink some cocktails together???  :)

565290[/snapback]

:P

thnx wizkaz, i really hope to see you here after all the talking we've done on this board :)

all the best for you girl, i really hope she gets better soon

and btw, there's no better remedy for any disease than a good'ol stompin' 7-day festival :D

thx a lot, i hope to see you too!!! :)

i will tell her... but her problem is that the problem started with a party.. so she has to be reeeaaaally healthy again before she can party again... :(

on friday we will know :)

Thanks for the meeting info again, because following delars might not be a good idea after all... :P

And WizKaz good luck for friday. :)

574757[/snapback]

thx a lot spikesan!!!!

i strongly hope the best :)

573911[/snapback]

is there any way through badajoz???

i tried to find it but no luck :s

once we cross the spanish border we might be willing to take the train as its quite cheap no? so...

or: does anybody have a big car to take 5 lovely belgians to boom festival from sevilla and is leaving on the 3d of august?

anybody?

:)

is there any way through badajoz???

i tried to find it but no luck :s

once we cross the spanish border we might be willing to take the train as its quite cheap no? so...

:)

575113[/snapback]

you can go by train from Sevilla to Badajoz...

then you'll have to find a way to cross the border (almost shure there are busses from Badajoz to portuguese cities like Elvas, if i find info i'll post here)

then you catch a train to Castelo Branco, and then a bus to Idanha-a-nova :)

spanish trains: http://horarios.renfe.es/hir/ingles.html

portuguese trains: http://www.cp.pt/

Boom!

goddam i just realised that there will be +-20.000 ppl :o ffs... how am i supposed to find any of you guys :D

the appointment was 22.00 at the cocktailbar....but who's coming? who from psynews is coming to the boom at all?

ah, and for ppl who've already been to the boom....if i always buy my foodz 'n drinks in Idanha-a-Nova (cuz it's cheap and i don't have a lot of money) how much money will i need to survive the 7 days? i know it's a stupid question, but it's kind of important to me, as i need to take cash, no bank possibilities.

thnx in advance

you can go by train from Sevilla to Badajoz...

then you'll have to find a way to cross the border (almost shure there are busses from Badajoz to portuguese cities like Elvas, if i find info i'll post here)

then you catch a train to Castelo Branco, and then a bus to Idanha-a-nova  :)

spanish trains: http://horarios.renfe.es/hir/ingles.html

portuguese trains: http://www.cp.pt/

Boom!

575156[/snapback]

Buses from Badajoz to Elvas (just 9 km) at:

6:30 am

10:30 am

13:15 pm

15:15 pm

20:30 pm

Buses from Elvas to Castelo Branco at 8:30 am and 13:00 pm.

Couldn't find any train from Elvas to Castelo Branco or from Marvao to Castelo Branco (this would be even greater for me since i have direct connection from Madrid) :unsure:

today is friday....

...some of you may know what this means...

...yeah, its judgement-day!!!!

i feel really sad, because i have to tell you that my gf fells still not better...

if theres no wonder coming up the next two days, you will have to celebrate without us..

sorry!!! :(

i wish you all a good time, make you can dance for us a little bit!