To all Transwave fans

Templar

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not impressed with the stuff in that video... Instead of bloating the scene with more full-on, why can't they sound like this again?

http://ukiro.com/120.mp3

623343[/snapback]

Hell yes!! True chilled Goatrance. What song is this??!! Quit teasing Ukiro. Please tell. :)

OMFG, what did they do to this masterpiece ???  :blink::angry:

623435[/snapback]

I just saw the live Transwave video clip. I mean, they turned Land of Freedom into an average club trance Full On song. Ahhhhh!!!!! :o

You can make almost anything half decent sound so much better on the dance floor. Of course people will dance to it...they're at a club!! Anyone listening to the actual quality of the song knows this isn't good. This isn't what made Transwave awesome. This is then watering down a classic goatrance song for the clubs. Sure those melodic bits are nice in a nostalgic way, but those do not a great song make!!! :o:blink:

Guest Rezwalker

I just saw the live Transwave video clip. I mean, they turned Land of Freedom into an average club trance Full On song.

624728[/snapback]

hm....im afraid u will feel the same soon and for the Trashish remix too :P

but ok..its matter of taste :)

This is really great news! :D

Have had many good nights listening to their great work. The Rezwalker is my favorite track I think but it was the B-side of their first release, Datura EP, that got my attention in the first place.

It does!

too bad the new Koxbox gets all crushed just because it's released on a psy-label. It's techno! Label like Kanzleramt or Tresor would've made it more justice :)

623002[/snapback]

The second half of the album (where Ian Ion is involved) is good and a bit technoish, but the rest (without Ian Ion) is overall uninspiring full on. Since Ian Ion is not part of Koxbox any more future Koxbox material will at best be uninspiring full on. I'm all for crossing the boundaries of genres but I just don't see that happening with the "new Koxbox".

This is really great news! :D

Have had many good nights listening to their great work. The Rezwalker is my favorite track I think but it was the B-side of their first release, Datura EP, that got my attention in the first place.

624805[/snapback]

well at least someone is happy about this <_<

(I am not)

hm...i guess it will be in backfire best of :)

@reger no...the ukiro's extract isn't bombay night :)

623365[/snapback]

come on guys, you should hear who this actually is :P In Belgium this weekend people knew it immediately :)

I certainly like what I hear in that video. Strong groovy beat and quite ethereal melodies. *shrug*

625119[/snapback]

yeah, but... monotone aswell as cheesy at some parts, and that just ruins the flow, and you get nothing, tracks dont explode into sonic bliss like they used to, why escalate if nothing happens after?