To all Transwave fans

Templar

As i know from valid source the upcoming best of "backfire" it is DOUBLE cd! and contains their best tracks with NEW mastering, some hard to find tracks, and some unreleased tracks (dunno how much unreleased) but i allready know 1! as i allready have write in my previews post...get ready for a MASTERPIECE unreleased track named "Bombay night"

(11 minutes track) for those who didn't hear yet the specific track, imo they will feel a trully shock..personally i still wonder how is it possible this track was unreleased so many years!

622134[/snapback]

you mean both cd's are going to be with their goa tracks?

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rezwalker

yeap...but most of the tracks are well known....but that's not affect at all their new album! the new album will be release some months later :)

I saw them one month ago in Paris (Gaia Party) and it was a big disappointment, some remix, some new tracks, great intro ... but 200% full-on with too many breaks.

I finally sat down with a friend, impossible to dance ... they totally lost their originality. :( I love all old transwave tracks but not their new style, like anoebis said, it misses layers of sound.

@+

I saw them one month ago in Paris (Gaia Party) and it was a big disappointment, some remix, some new tracks, great intro ... but 200% full-on with too many breaks.

I finally sat down with a friend, impossible to dance ... they totally lost their originality.  :( I love all old transwave tracks but not their new style, like anoebis said, it misses layers of sound.

@+

622406[/snapback]

Just my thoughts after watching that clip. They lost it.. RIP.. Just as bad or even worse then new MFG..

Just my thoughts after watching that clip. They lost it.. RIP.. Just as bad or even worse then new MFG..

622427[/snapback]

well, i watched that clip aswell and i must say that there are some parts that i like, pretty "groovy" but thats not enough, most of those tracks have something good in them but then it all vanishes and leaves you dissapointed about it <_<

for example - that remix, i was expecting to hear some power, something delivered and more of that old original synth melody sound in your face, but no, they just kept it monotone and mediocre and with no climax or whatever you call it, pretty dissapointed i was.

Pretty disspapointed you were?

Where is the album? It is done?

I don't want to pressure or anything... Make it perfect...

ahem..

BUT HURRY UP!!!

:lol::huh::ph34r:

:runs away:

Listen to Deedrah's and Absolum's solo work, or listen to their collaboration with Frank E on the new "Koxbox" album, does it make you excited? Didn't think so.

622971[/snapback]

You forgot something Trolsk...

Deedrah is Deedrah

Synthetic is Synthetic

Absolum is Absolum

and Transwave are Transwave!!!

Just because Christof produces aggressive full on under the Absolum name that doesn't mean that he likes only this stuff. Artists have the right to listen, like AND write different kinds of Psy, don't they? :unsure:

Sorry but they suck bigtime now, I saw them at the boom and they just shamed the name Transwave, they better had put the name to rest instead of digging it up for the money. Land of freedom remix is now land of nothing but a ripped melody. sucky climaxes overall, bad sampling and all the other not working clichés in the tracks.

Crappy, predictable full on wise shit. I hope they never release the album, or change their mind and start over.

:o:ph34r::rolleyes:

Listen to Deedrah's and Absolum's solo work, or listen to their collaboration with Frank E on the new "Koxbox" album, does it make you excited?

622971[/snapback]

It does!

too bad the new Koxbox gets all crushed just because it's released on a psy-label. It's techno! Label like Kanzleramt or Tresor would've made it more justice :)

Guest Elysium

It does!

too bad the new Koxbox gets all crushed just because it's released on a psy-label. It's techno! Label like Kanzleramt or Tresor would've made it more justice :)

623002[/snapback]

it's techno, psy and a little housey influenced with massive kilarghhhh KIK's and one note fullon basslines.

It does!

623002[/snapback]

yap , exactly ;)

Every says it's full-on but i see it's closer to techno.. And yes in techno on note monotonic basslines are very common. But i can point thousands of oldschool psy tracks where the bassline doesn't change key at all and is the least important element, so what?

as i allready have write in my previews post...get ready for a MASTERPIECE unreleased track named "Bombay night"

(11 minutes track) for those who didn't hear yet the specific track, imo they will feel a trully shock..personally i still wonder how is it possible this track was unreleased so many years!

622134[/snapback]

Wow...sounds impressive. I look forward to hearing this!! :)

I finally sat down with a friend, impossible to dance ... they totally lost their originality.  :( I love all old transwave tracks but not their new style, like anoebis said, it misses layers of sound.

622406[/snapback]

No. This doesn't sound good. Can someone who has affiliation with Transwave communicate/ask what they're doing if indeed new Transwave is mediocre Full On?? If they too chose the highly forumlatic and less ambitious/impressive Full On approach, I suppose they're fully aware of what they're doing. Ahhh... :o That would suck!! I couldn't see the video on the current cpu I'm using so I can't comment... feedback and overall consensus from their own fans and listeners seems disappointing. Can someone pass this feedback to Transwave because they have an opportunity to go back to the drawing boards and make improvements before it's too late. :unsure:

622427[/snapback]

WHAT?!?! People all over the world in trance/psy have been looking forward to new Transwave. They can't sell out to club trance.. they just ... can't. You don't need to dumb down your layers, syth sounds, climaxes, etc... to make amazing music both danceable and great sounding in a club... just as long as it isn't the formula most Full On gets trapped into.

Good GOATRANCE is, well, I don't need to explain. I suppose they're not doing that. How I was imagining how cool their new sound could be... visualizing what a new-skool goa/psytrance album would be like for Transwave today... not for them to retrace their old footsteps creating a shadow of their former self. No. No . NO!!!

:(:huh::unsure:

Wow...sounds impressive. I look forward to hearing this!! :)

No. This doesn't sound good. Can someone who has affiliation with Transwave communicate/ask what they're doing if indeed new Transwave is mediocre Full On?? If they too chose the highly forumlatic and less ambitious/impressive Full On approach, I suppose they're fully aware of what they're doing. Ahhh...  :o That would suck!! I couldn't see the video on the current cpu I'm using so I can't comment... feedback and overall consensus from their own fans and listeners seems disappointing. Can someone pass this feedback to Transwave because they have an opportunity to go back to the drawing boards and make improvements before it's too late. :unsure:

WHAT?!?! People all over the world in trance/psy have been looking forward to new Transwave. They can't sell out to club trance.. they just ... can't. You don't need to dumb down your layers, syth sounds, climaxes, etc... to make amazing music both danceable and great sounding in a club... just as long as it isn't the formula most Full On gets trapped into.

Good GOATRANCE is, well, I don't need to explain. I suppose they're not doing that. How I was imagining how cool their new sound could be... visualizing what a new-skool goa/psytrance album would be like for Transwave today... not for them to retrace their old footsteps creating a shadow of their former self. No. No . NO!!!

:(  :huh:  :unsure:

623074[/snapback]

as long as theres money involved [it seems as a main reason] i doubt they will listen to what goa heads say about their new sound. they dont give a shit as long as goa scene cant provide them with cash, the same goes with every other ex oldschooler. you cant live for nothing, but then again, they dont do jack shit to make something new and trippy. RIGHT CLICK&SELECT, CTRL+C -> CTRL+V = DONE :rolleyes:

btw, ukiro, which track is that?

623355[/snapback]

ukiro, what's the track called you gave a clip from?

623356[/snapback]

...this track shall remain a secret for a while... but not for too long, hehe

Guest Rezwalker

...this track shall remain a secret for a while... but not for too long, hehe

623358[/snapback]

hm...i guess it will be in backfire best of :)

@reger no...the ukiro's extract isn't bombay night :)

Trans(exual)wave

Trannywave