To all Transwave fans

Templar

Guest Cosmogenesis

Concerning the "Lambada remix", don't expect it, guys, in the "best of". On isratrance, Dado explains that the track is a bad (crap?) remix of the hit of 90's ," Lambada".

But, in the future, he has promised the track will be available on his new website. So, no worries! You will have the possibility to listen the "masterpiece" soon :D:P

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

guys!just poping up to clear things a bit.....

first the comp.('backfire')

then the shows.( our first live show is on the 16th of july 9 brasil )

then the 4th album.

the compilation cd is finished. shipping it to the factory next week.

as for the album we have like 6/7 tracks.

we want to play them live b4 any release.like this we know it works! please be patient.( and yes, yes , yes it s melodic....)

sincerly yours,

frederic dadonhio holyszewski

(transwave/deedrah/synthetic/blahblahblah......)

great news mr frederic!

respect for your move to remain to the melodic background that all transwave releases had.

it is really great that we will be flooded with the transwave stuff this year (and the next maybe)...!

;)

Will it be psychedelic except for melodic ? Something ass good ass the the previous albums but with some fresh ideas, would be just what I need.

Do you have a sample or something like that to make the waiting more bearable?

Good luck with the shows I hope the people like it.

guys!just poping  up  to  clear    things a  bit.....

first  the  comp.('backfire')

then  the  shows.( our  first live show is on the  16th of    july 9 brasil )

then  the  4th album.

the  compilation  cd  is  finished.  shipping it to  the  factory    next week.

as for the album  we  have like 6/7  tracks.

we  want to play  them  live  b4  any release.like  this  we know it  works! please  be  patient.(  and  yes, yes , yes  it s  melodic....)

sincerly yours,

frederic  dadonhio holyszewski

(transwave/deedrah/synthetic/blahblahblah......)

541731[/snapback]

Oi dadonhio, those are great news! And it is a great idea playing songs on a party to see what is moving people... but I mostly wait for that compilation...yummy ! :D

Guest Cosmogenesis

the  compilation  cd  is  finished.  shipping it to  the  factory    next week.

541731[/snapback]

The compilation is already finished??? :blink: So, maybe we will have the chance to hear it before the new album... :D That could be the best introduction for the 4th Transwave album! :D

transwave is one of the best acts out there for me. thanks for putting out an awesome compilation. hopefully it will turn the tides of this otherwise UN-innovative scene it has become.

only few artists out there that still amaze and propels me into unchartered space with their new material is prometheus and eat static (if we talk about dance music).

OH M'y Yes...

I look forward to it

We will perform in the same festival as Transwave in July, where they will perform for the first time again in ages. Will fill u in with how their new stuff sounds like ;)

B)

551237[/snapback]

Great ! I can hardly wait to hear that input... :D

• 1 month later...

We will perform in the same festival as Transwave in July, where they will perform for the first time again in ages. Will fill u in with how their new stuff sounds like ;)

B)

551237[/snapback]

How was it, anxious to hear :) Transwave played yesterday, the 18th right?

besides THE REZWALKER, i agree with qa2pir, MDMA should definitely be included!

Quote by Dado:

hi there!!!!

we are compiling a compilation cd containing rare tunes from our band TRANSWAVE. We have collected a lot of tracks, stuffs never released(!), stuffs released only on vynil format, stuffs from obscure compilation cds , etc ...

What would be ,for you extatic psytrancers the track that definitely must appear on this best of?

thanks for help

dado

ps/ as for the album , it will come in september i guess. 

http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php/.../89067/forum/41

Go go go!

537954[/snapback]

Guest Rezwalker

The BACKFIRE has started allready:

The first tour dates:

18/07/06 Transwave Live-"transformation"-Brazil

3-9/8/06 Boom Fest-Portugal

11/11/06 Brazil Sao Paulo

28/10/06 UK -London

16/09/06 France-Paris - Gaïa Concept

Get your dear medical assurance cause: The MASTERS are BACK :o:DB)

Guest Rezwalker

probably the upcoming cd(S) will be released to Twisted records. good choice. lucky twisted many $$$ coming to ya ;)

thx for the info btw X-scream :D

Guest Rezwalker

bye bye respect.

579005[/snapback]

dado 20/6/2006 : "i donnu how to say this but from my short experience in producing that style of music, i haven t felt so complete and happier than when writing this new album.i dunno if the crowd will like it,( actually in our own selfish way we don t ever care ) but i can assure you guys, that me and christof are having a wonderfull time right now doing this 4th opus!"

well all my hopes is here : "from my short experience in producing that style of music"

i think its obvious the upcoming album is old school :D and even if it's not so good as the 3 previews albums i will never lose my respect to my fav psychedelic-goa-trance project EVER :)

dado 20/6/2006 : "i donnu how to say this but from my short experience in producing that style of music, i haven t felt so complete and happier than when writing this new album.i dunno if the crowd will like it,( actually in our own selfish way we don t ever care ) but i can assure you guys, that me and christof are having a wonderfull time right now doing this 4th opus!"

well all my hopes is here : "from my short experience in producing that style of music"

i think its obvious the upcoming album is old school :D and even if it's not so good as the 3 previews albums i will never lose my respect to my fav psychedelic-goa-trance project EVER :)

579010[/snapback]

where did he say that? :)

"short experience in producing that style of music"

doesn't sound like they're doing goa