To all Transwave fans

Templar

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope this release won't make their new album sound  poor.

538041[/snapback]

I don't care, guess I'll buy both... :D

The 4th & new Transwave album will be released on september. They're still working on it.

The "Best Of" will come probably after it.

>>>>so, 2 Transwave albums!  :D

Happy Birthday to all of you!  :lol:  :D  :P

538078[/snapback]

Really great news, can't wait until summer is over and the albums are out... ;)

Hey, don't you guys bitch about Transwave, I find it as amazing effort to put out their singles and goa traxxx...I am a little bit sceptical myself about the new album, but Dado said himself here that we shouldn't be that worried, in either cases, I am very much looking forward to both releases, no matter what. :rolleyes:

CAUTION

pay your dear medical assurance cause you will definitely need it...

This will probably be a double cd release with 24 tracks on it all newly mastered plus some remixes i guess.

The album will be most probably released by the end of the year,its half ready and i doubt it will be ready by September.

There are also plans for a Transwave DVD.

And also keep in mind that the GBU album named Wanted will also be released soon,i can guarantee you that its a great release with tracks to match every taste and with really phat production.This one will be out in September/October maximum.Its already playing in my cd player for a week now and i still didnt get enough of it,lovely work indeed.

Sometimes i think if i should start djing a little hehe.

This will probably be a double cd release with 24 tracks on it all newly mastered plus some remixes i guess.

The album will be most probably released by the end of the year,its half ready and i doubt it will be ready by September.

There are also plans for a Transwave DVD.

And also keep in mind that the GBU album named Wanted will also be released soon,i can guarantee you that its a great release with tracks to match every taste and with really phat production.This one will be out in September/October maximum.Its already playing in my cd player for a week now and i still didnt get enough of it,lovely work indeed.

Sometimes i think if i should start djing a little hehe.

538556[/snapback]

24 tracks on 2 cds.... That's like 160 minutes... Max. That means the tracks should be less than 7 minutes on average... That means some really short tracks. Me likes.

;):(:):S

That means some really short tracks. Me likes.

538579[/snapback]

I don't like the short tracks, especially if they were coming from Transwave... :D

Guest Cosmogenesis

538556[/snapback]

Dado says on isratrance that the new album will be released for september. Do you think he's too optimystic? :blink:

But I haven't understood well, so explain me: this double cd is the new album + the best of? Or only the Best of? :blink:

Yes i believe that Dado is way too optimistic about it,afterall on September the new GBU will be out so like i said i expect the new Transwave at least on December.I mean not only the album is not ready yet but it also needs a big promotion plus to decide where it will get released no?

Now about the Best Of (which is going to be just best of cd) i said it will probably have 24 tunes,it might have 20 tracks in it so you dont have to argue concerning the length of the tunes :)

Dado will be in my place in Athens next week so i can give you even more info.

Guest The Journey Man Project

would love some live mixes... have most of their hits on compilations and albums, so would much prefer some unreleased or extremely rare stuff... but either way, like the X-Dream best of, this will be a must have, lurve the transwave sounds B)

Dado will be in my place in Athens next week so i can give you even more info.

538920[/snapback]

Ummm, yeah, hardly waits for that input... :rolleyes:

also, tracks of *at least* 8 minutes, preferably double-digitted, is the true goaway of doing things  <_<

538802[/snapback]

i think he means that its harder to make a track to be really complete in 5 min.

tracks this short are usually too intense,without release ;)