Pic of your workarea?

My webserver runs on a 486sx. I win!!!! :D

Haha, just cause of that, I will install my webserver on the remaining 386 laying around!!!!

Anyways, I am thinking of building together one of these pentium pro machines that I have laying around 4x 200mhz and 32gb ram I can fit on it :D That will prolly become the controller to my mega scsi raid. The Raid is going to be built into a couple of BILLY CD Shelfs from IKEA :D

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Haha, just cause of that, I will install my webserver on the remaining 386 laying around!!!!

Anyways, I am thinking of building together one of these pentium pro machines that I have laying around 4x 200mhz and 32gb ram I can fit on it :D That will prolly become the controller to my mega scsi raid. The Raid is going to be built into a couple of BILLY CD Shelfs from IKEA :D

You guys should throw stuff out. :rolleyes:

Here's what I work with right now. I have a ton of other CRAP, but to me, it's just CRAP! :-) Only because I find myself effectively using what I have shown right here. Why do I have two ultra-rare VX600's? Well, they are 100% analog, and use the CEM3374's, each one of them is a six voice and they are just superb all-round flexible poly synths. Sucks they don't have mod/tone wheels :( only disappointment, otherwise I'd have 20 of these hah!

On any note, the monomachine you see on the second tier is my favorite piece of equipment I've *EVER* used. The onboard sequencer is fucking marvelous etcetera etcetera etcetera.... And I should say that this is just a temporary thing right now how it is setup. I have too many pieces of gear laying around and I am repairing a whole boatload of things right now...see my new thread on synth repair restoration refurbishing.

Posted Image

Run a synth through the Marshell Apm and mic it on the opposite side of the room. :)