Pic of your workarea?

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi All, couldnt find the topic with recent photos that we have taken, so I put them here since it IS my workspace.

Nothing really changed, but I have blue and red disco lights

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Very nice effect when its all dark :D

Hi All, couldnt find the topic with recent photos that we have taken, so I put them here since it IS my workspace.

Nothing really changed, but I have blue and red disco lights

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Very nice effect when its all dark :D

597804[/snapback]

i am SO jealous at the moment,that i could eat my head.

ps:nice lab ;):D

its not a studio man,its a laboratory. a chaos laboratory!! ;)  :D

where is it situated? :huh:

597816[/snapback]

I had to move it out to the livingroom, because we are letting the studio room to a french guy at the moment :( Hahahaha chaos lab! :)

Its from now called: Nautilus Chaos Lab (Old studio name was The Nautilus)

I had to move it out to the livingroom, because we are letting the studio room to a french guy at the moment :( Hahahaha chaos lab! :)

Its from now called: Nautilus Chaos Lab (Old studio name was The Nautilus)

597819[/snapback]

that must suck man.you need your privacy when working ;):(

i wouldnt mind sleeping in your lab!! :P The french guy must been pretty surprised when he saw it right??? :D

that must suck man.you need your privacy when working ;)  :(

i wouldnt mind sleeping in your lab!! :P  The french guy must been pretty surprised when he saw it right??? :D

597821[/snapback]

Hehe yeah, when he saw the room he said "Im gonna sleep in this room?!" And I said "Yeah, but ill remove the crap first.." and he said "So you will remove the bed and the chairs and stuff right? ;)" :D

such setup makes jealous indeed

can i listen to some of your music nemo?

597830[/snapback]

Reznik, im very secretive about my projects at the moment. I have some snippets here and there on PsyNews, but do not expect Psy Trance hehe :) I will see if I have some links somewhere later on tonight :)

Here's mine at the moment. I'm in the middle of upgrading my monitors so the ones currently in my studio are pretty small but they get the job done for the time being.

Posted Image

539092[/snapback]

Hey Jikk, any Alpha Juno sounds you would like to share with me? :)

Nemo, nice studio!

Can i ask you some questions?

1. How much did you use on your studio?

2. How long did it take for you to save up for it?

3. Are you satisfied with your gear?

4. You spend alot of time in there?

5. you get out your creativity with your gear?

Thanks, thats all! =)

Lovely pictures, kinda artistic too

Nemo, nice studio!

Can i ask you some questions?

1. How much did you use on your studio?

2. How long did it take for you to save up for it?

3. Are you satisfied with your gear?

4. You spend alot of time in there?

5. you get out your creativity with your gear?

Thanks, thats all! =)

Lovely pictures, kinda artistic too

598367[/snapback]

I dont know how much I really spent on the studio... Around 15.000 all in all. And yes, I am very happy with my setup. It took me quiet some years to get where I am, but I didnt save up for it. I bough what I have now, in about 3 years time, bit by bit.

I spend all the time I can get there, but at the moment, I am kind of out of creative thoughts....

I can defintely do more with my gear than I am creative, so I would say I could do the same with less yes :)

I am going to get 3 more synths that I have owned before, but are on my wishlist, and then im done really with getting gear:

Roland Juno 106

TB 303 with Devilfish mod

Roland JP8000

:)

I am going to get 3 more synths that I have owned before, but are on my wishlist, and then im done really with getting gear

naaah I don't believe you

you always want just one more synth :D

I dont know how much I really spent on the studio... Around 15.000 all in all. And yes, I am very happy with my setup. It took me quiet some years to get where I am, but I didnt save up for it. I bough what I have now, in about 3 years time, bit by bit.

I spend all the time I can get there, but at the moment, I am kind of out of creative thoughts....

I can defintely do more with my gear than I am creative, so I would say I could do the same with less yes :)

I am going to get 3 more synths that I have owned before, but are on my wishlist, and then im done really with getting gear:

Roland Juno 106

TB 303 with Devilfish mod

Roland JP8000

:)

598369[/snapback]

Thanks m8!

Im saving up for some real equipment, i dont want to sit around with my pc and a lame midi keyboard for the rest of my life....So i was just wondering, thanks m8! ;)

Thanks m8!

Im saving up for some real equipment, i dont want to sit around with my pc and a lame midi keyboard for the rest of my life....So i was just wondering, thanks m8! ;)

598446[/snapback]

Hehe, yeah it does give another feel to it, but when you alsways had equipment in a studio, and then suddenly dont then you miss it... You can get very good results without as well.

For my new tracks, I havent used my virus at all (my trance project) :)

Hey Jikk, any Alpha Juno sounds you would like to share with me? :)

598261[/snapback]

Are you looking for samples or presets? I'm terrible at storing presets as I tend to just find the sound I want, record the part and move on with no looking back. I'm pretty sure I have a pile of presets I downloaded from the net somewhere though. Although I'm not sure where they are at the moment.

Are you looking for samples or presets? I'm terrible at storing presets as I tend to just find the sound I want, record the part and move on with no looking back. I'm pretty sure I have a pile of presets I downloaded from the net somewhere though. Although I'm not sure where they are at the moment.

598475[/snapback]

Yeah, presets.... but its not important, I was just thinking since you also have one, that you might have some laying arounds :) I havent found anything on the net, but then again, I havent really looked so... :)

Im the same as you... use it and lose it :)

Some nice studios :)

Nemo, you should buy a Alpha juno-1 instead of sampling one, it cost 100 euro in sweden (and i know you are swedish) :)

Anyway, this is my studio:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

The last pic however is abit different nowdys. Its OSCar instead of a Jupiter-6