Pic of your workarea?

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As you wish.

:lol:

I already told you, sweet setup. I can't believe you managed to have some clear space there, mine is a terrible state (tea mugs, papers, cables, stuff everywhere)

Especially digging the Genelecs, I want a pair. :)

558444[/snapback]

You have not seen UNDER my desk, its cable hell there!!! :D but thats going to be fixed very soon, as I am building a new desk. Well, im gonna use the same board as I am using now, but the legs underneath are going to be removed, and I am going to build a nice wooden box. I will then sink the mixer into the table (make a hole for it hehe). I think I will do all this when I move away from here though, it might be just a little bit too much work and hassle to take with me to another country :D

i just hated when novation upgraded the remote... it look so sweet and i bought the old one.

i hate you nemo! <_<

:D

561025[/snapback]

Thanks for hating me :D I was about to buy the remote when the new one came out, but I waited until some people (that I recommended the new one to haha) bought it and tested it :D

Its soooo easy to get people to beta test for you :D Especially when they are techfreaks :D

• 3 weeks later...

Here mine, but I dont make psytrance anymore, I make Cumbias and Polska and some March music for Mexican Rallys like Lopez Obradors they go like VOTO POR VOTO! LOPEZ OBRADOR! and also I make some Salsa Music with:

Posted Image

and

Posted Image

No just kidding heres the REAL THING:

Posted Image

me vork vit snowball

sankiu

Here mine, but I dont make psytrance anymore, I make Cumbias and Polska and some March music for Mexican Rallys like Lopez Obradors they go like VOTO POR VOTO! LOPEZ OBRADOR! and also I make some Salsa Music with:

Posted Image

and

Posted Image

No just kidding heres the REAL THING:

Posted Image

me vork vit snowball

sankiu

580994[/snapback]

lol!

yeah am just behind the synth,making tea! :D

That's a pretty extensive list you got there for a budget keyboard. I'd wait and save up for the M-Audio Axiom - or save up even more and grab a Novation ReMOTE SL - you can always buy one of the smaller models, you don't have to go for the 61 like I did. Those blue LCDs are kick ass, and it also has a few red LEDs on it too.  :)

Otherwise, in the budget keyboard market, if you want controllers and keys, you'll need to look at a smaller model - for example this M-Audio Oxygen 8:

http://www.zzounds.com/item--MIMOXYGEN8

Or, if you've got a bit more money, try it's bigger brother:

http://www.zzounds.com/item--MDOOXYGEN49

I found that a 49 key keyboard is perfect - I didn't need 61 keys (though I bought the 61SL because Novation didn't provide a 49!!) - but I don't think I could really use a tiny keyboard unless it was for on the go. But for studio purposes I recommend 49 keys.

Your other options can be:

http://www.zzounds.com/item--EDIPCRM30

And spend a little more and you've got the Korg MicroKontrol:

http://www.zzounds.com/item--KORMKONTROL

Though that's the same price as the Axiom...

If you're looking for a baseline keyboard, no extra bits, just pick up one of these (this is if you don't have any controllers whatsoever) - I found it extremely helpful:

http://www.zzounds.com/item--MDOKEYSTAT49

But, if you want all the extra features, just save a while. Alternatively, buy a cheap controller just for now and then upgrade. It's up to you.  :)

538287[/snapback]

thanks a lot man!! ive been lookin for some cheap and decent keyboards like this!

don't laugh

Posted Image

538532[/snapback]

haha im reallllllly sorry, i looked at the picture first, started laughing, and THEN read the text. I'm not laughing cuz i think ur studios bad, all mine is is a computer, i was laughing at the way its set up, keyboard on the midikeyboard lol... monitor on the computer... build a desk man, its easy im building a rather extensive one right now.

Ok,

Slightly distorted and out of date, but here you go:

Posted Image

Andy

542163[/snapback]

ur quite the messy one :P

Posted Image

583322[/snapback]

OMG!!! That has to be the friggin coolest studio ive seen yet.. u friggin rock, i love the blue/black theme :D

• 3 weeks later...

haha im reallllllly sorry, i looked at the picture first, started laughing, and THEN read the text. I'm not laughing cuz i think ur studios bad, all mine is is a computer, i was laughing at the way its set up, keyboard on the midikeyboard lol... monitor on the computer... build a desk man, its easy im building a rather extensive one right now.

ur quite the messy one :P

583332[/snapback]

yea I know. I really need to build a desk... but why when I can make music instead?

anyway - some upgrades.

got rid of the non working monitors, got a new motu ultralite and a new keyboard. black instead of white lol

here is how the thing looks now:

Posted Image

No i want Astral Projection's studio for christmas! ^^,

anyway ontopic:

Cant give ye pictures yet, soon i will! people be patient for my crap studio!

594392[/snapback]

i havent seen any pics of AP's studio,but that one looks very sweet!

yea I know. I really need to build a desk... but why when I can make music instead?

anyway - some upgrades.

got rid of the non working monitors, got a new motu ultralite and a new keyboard. black instead of white lol

here is how the thing looks now:

Posted Image

594166[/snapback]

what r that books under the moniters for. ne way the concreat foundation rocks :D