Pic of your workarea?

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's mine at the moment. I'm in the middle of upgrading my monitors so the ones currently in my studio are pretty small but they get the job done for the time being.

Posted Image

539092[/snapback]

It would be hilarious if that was NHJOHYENNRO's workspace :lol::P

How much?

543538[/snapback]

Jesus, mate, I wouldnt even go there!

Sheesh! Im like a jackhammer when Im with a lady.

When Im done, she aint the same, she's changed.

I like to make deposits in high interest accounts

if you get my meaning... ;)

And you can take that the bank!

:rolleyes:

Jesus, mate, I wouldnt even go there!

Sheesh! Im like a jackhammer when Im with a lady.

When Im done, she aint the same, she's changed.

I like to make deposits in high interest accounts

if you get my meaning... ;)

And you can take that the bank!

:rolleyes:

543785[/snapback]

1) Hahahahaha whatever.

2) I was talking about studio equipment.

1) Hahahahaha whatever.

2) I was talking about studio equipment.

543850[/snapback]

1) You look absoultetly nothing like you did in my dream btw. <_<

2) I have no studio equipment as such yet, but I am in the market to buy something which wouold make me look like I know how to use a sudio (and equipment) Ive used reason and cubase and I hum psytrance (nothing Ive heard but tunes I would make) Like I have dreams of making a tune which sounds fragging brilliant and I can remember the melody from the dream right till I wake up & hit the shitter and then It goes. Ive been thinking of carrying a voice recorder with me to record these 'mental' melodies. whatchu think?

B)

2) I have no studio equipment as such yet, but I am in the market to buy something which wouold make me look like I know how to use a sudio (and equipment) Ive used reason and cubase and I hum psytrance (nothing Ive heard but tunes I would make) Like I have dreams of making a tune which sounds fragging brilliant and I can remember the melody from the dream right till I wake up & hit the shitter and then It goes. Ive been thinking of carrying a voice recorder with me to record these 'mental' melodies. whatchu think?

B)

544384[/snapback]

I think that's a great idea! I want to do the same myself, or at least get a microphone for my computer. I can make so many complex synth arrangements and stuff with my mouth beatboxing. But once I've sung it, it's gone, or at least will be once the time I can replicate the synths and stuff properly on the computer. That's definately a good idea. :D

May draw weird looks out in public though. :blink:

Another good idea is to carry around a small A5 book or something similiar to write down ideas. So you can draw/ illustrate/ notate/ draw pretty pictures/ write down all those spontaneous ideas that come to your mind randomly during the day. Also keeping it next to your bed at night will allow you to write things down from dreams or whatever as soon as you wake up, so as not to lose them forever!

Dreams are slippery bastards that run away as soon as you stop thinking about them for a second after you wake up :D

I think that's a great idea! I want to do the same myself, or at least get a microphone for my computer. I can make so many complex synth arrangements and stuff with my mouth beatboxing. But once I've sung it, it's gone, or at least will be once the time I can replicate the synths and stuff properly on the computer. That's definately a good idea. :D

May draw weird looks out in public though. :blink:

Another good idea is to carry around a small A5 book or something similiar to write down ideas. So you can draw/ illustrate/ notate/ draw pretty pictures/ write down all those spontaneous ideas that come to your mind randomly during the day. Also keeping it next to your bed at night will allow you to write things down from dreams or whatever as soon as you wake up, so as not to lose them forever!

Dreams are slippery bastards that run away as soon as you stop thinking about them for a second after you wake up :D

544423[/snapback]

Great advice Mr FungalGrowth I think this could be the beginning

of a wonderful relationship.

Imagine,

THE FIRST HUMAN BEATBOX PSYTRANCE TEAM DUO

we'd have to call ourselves something...

First we'd work on our image, once thats in place then we can

begin the music thing. like the Beatles but more underground.

And with less members. And slightly more overrated.

they wouldnt know what hit em!

:D

Wow people, you have so much equipment %-)

I use a tracker & some headphones & common hifi speakers... Hmm yes mixing bass is tricky, but I've started to hear the errors these make and am able to compensate (or, actually usually NOT compensate) for them.

Posted Image

And as usua, all the music is still at http://www.aavepyora.net (hey, don't I just luuve to advertise myself!)

My girlfriend says I should clean up my work area a bit :rolleyes:

Posted Image

I think it's fine. Those pesky seagulls can get on my nerves at times. If you look closely you can see my Waldrorf Q-Rack. Now where did I put those Rizzla's?

My girlfriend says I should clean up my work area a bit :rolleyes:

Posted Image

I think it's fine. Those pesky seagulls can get on my nerves at times. If you look closely you can see my Waldrorf Q-Rack. Now where did I put those Rizzla's?

553241[/snapback]

Damn, what a setup! I'm jealous :P

and please, do not comment on my new setup ;)

558431[/snapback]

As you wish.

:lol:

I already told you, sweet setup. I can't believe you managed to have some clear space there, mine is a terrible state (tea mugs, papers, cables, stuff everywhere)

Especially digging the Genelecs, I want a pair. :)