Ultra Chill

cttkba

hi

i'm kind of new in chill world, listening some chillout songs of compilation of these days.. but my first experience was with Chilled Euphoria disc 2 what was marvelous. then i started to listen more chill but i cannot find any compilation or group like thas cd

the chill that i'm looking for is like "floating in rainbow bubbles" of ganja beats, the ultra chill mix in psymeditation vol.2

do you guys can help me to find any songs or group like that? very very ultra chill?

i've been trying with shulman, entrheogenic, galaxy, red buddha, tripswitch but they are very "fast"..

thanks

:)

Guest Astro Cortex

Not that anyone shouldn't check it out anyways, but I guess we have to get more specific there. As we know, there's faster stuff on Fax too, even techno & trance. :)

If you're looking for "ultra-chilled" ambient, you should try anything with Tetsu Inoue (yes, up there on Fax ;) ), or maybe Steve Roach or similar artists.

Not that anyone shouldn't check it out anyways, but I guess we have to get more specific there. As we know, there's faster stuff on Fax too, even techno & trance. :)

If you're looking for "ultra-chilled" ambient, you should try anything with Tetsu Inoue (yes, up there on Fax ;) ), or maybe Steve Roach or similar artists.

536916[/snapback]

true, true. :) (like for instance I'm only looking for the more upbeat releases...)

btw, Philip have you noticed how you look exactly like the boy in american beauty who sells dope? =)

Fax is probably a good lable for "yawnbient" (haha)... but I'm not too aqcuinted with that lable myself.

I don't see how Galaxy is too fast?? they are pretty laidback to me.

but here are some other even more chilled out albums:

Another Fine Day - Life Before Land

Global Communication - 76:14

Nodens Ictus - Spacelines

Ishq - Magik Square of the Sun

btw, welcome!!!

yawnbient :lol:

I suggest y'all listen to your Entheogenic and stuff and stick with it.

now for some proper beautiful chilled music:

PETE NAMLOOK & KLAUS SCHULZE - DARK SIDE OF THE MOOG IX

VIDNA OBMANA - THE RIVER OF APPEARANCE

TETSU INOUE - ORGANIC CLOUD

thanks for everything.

galaxy has pretty chilled songs actually..

i'll check some of them. thanks again ;)

you may take a look: chilled euphoria disc2. it's good

another thing, do you guys know where can i listen some previews? like psyshop for psytrance...?

Ishq

Elve

Early Orb stuff

Dreamfish (on Fax)

Gus Till - Electric Oceans

The Mystery of the Yeti 1 & 2

(Ultimae Records)

Some of these will have samples at psyshop or saiko sounds

Guest Astro Cortex

btw, Philip have you noticed how you look exactly like the boy in american beauty who sells dope? =)

536948[/snapback]

No, but keep em coming, young lad. :D

Another Fine Day - Life Before Land

Global Communication - 76:14

Nodens Ictus - Spacelines

536958[/snapback]

I'd recommend those too.

Biosphere

Pete Namlook

Steve Roach

Robert Rich

Tetsu Inoue

Vir Unis

537057[/snapback]

spot on, seraph :D

hi

i'm kind of new in chill world, listening some chillout songs of compilation of these days.. but my first experience was with Chilled Euphoria disc 2 what was marvelous. then i started to listen more chill but i cannot find any compilation or group like thas cd

the chill that i'm looking for is like "floating in rainbow bubbles" of ganja beats, the ultra chill mix in psymeditation vol.2

do you guys can help me to find any songs or group like that? very very ultra chill?

i've been trying with shulman, entrheogenic, galaxy, red buddha, tripswitch but they are very "fast"..

thanks

536875[/snapback]

Anything from Ultimae. Ishq, Elve, Ishvara, Alpha Wave Movement, Biosphere, Aphex Twin's selected Ambient Works Vol. 2, and if you can find it, the Mystical Sun album is fucking gorgeous!!

hi

thanks

536875[/snapback]

did anybody mention to him the Ganja Beats album "Paradise & Tranquility" on Organic Records?