Dali - Hectic

serpha

Guest antic

Wonderfull woman, nice tattoo  :D

But full-on artist instead of top model  :(

535079[/snapback]

my thoughts exactly - she's very pretty, but the music... I don't like it to say the least... :)

Guest The Journey Man Project

meh niether the music nor the looks are they great.. .Moni once posted some phot's of her in real, it just goes to show what photoshop can do...

about what? I am sure it will be quite popular amongst those who are still interested in Skazi and Asstricks...

the image photoshopped onto her scrawniness looks cool though...

Judging by the samples and the previous releases by Dali, I expect this to be HOMmegas worst release ever, and it just proves that all you need to get ahead in the world is a pair of tits and a nice looking face. I mean, have you heard the megahit "Colors Band"? Terribly generic full on, and she can't sing at all. What's next, a duet with Duvdev?

Judging by the samples and the previous releases by Dali, I expect this to be HOMmegas worst release ever, and it just proves that all you need to get ahead in the world is a pair of tits and a nice looking face. I mean, have you heard the megahit "Colors Band"? Terribly generic full on, and she can't sing at all. What's next, a duet with Duvdev?

535149[/snapback]

shhhhh

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

535149[/snapback]

As far as I can tell there's also a bunch of guys with no tits and ugly faces that release crap music...

i just heard the samples yesterday... what a piece of crap...

totally generic stuff, and the singing is atrocious...

and yeah profane i agree with what u said... she's only here cause she looks good... and i am sure that she'll end up singing with duvdev... i mean their music sound similar anyway....

535149[/snapback]

ROFLOL :lol:

Yeah is very sweet girl for sure!!but i think this is the reason that she has album now!!! right? nothing diferent, the same full on crap style!!! the only difference with other projects is she use her voice!!!she is singing!!! anyway some parts when she is singing is good but nothing more! :):)

As far as I can tell there's also a bunch of guys with no tits and ugly faces that release crap music...

535207[/snapback]

I'm sure some of those guys have quite impressive tits :P