juno reactor: transmissions

SpaceTime2012

Guest Astro Cortex

:o

Disgusting ? From you ?  :huh:

535898[/snapback]

Naaah, don't take it literally :rolleyes:

I was just saying the track loses direction a bit after the first couple of minutes. It's quite a letdown for me, i.e. I wish the track continued in the same great direction as it started.

I was just saying the track loses direction a bit after the first couple of minutes. It's quite a letdown for me, i.e. I wish the track continued in the same great direction as it started.

535938[/snapback]

Heh, okay, but to me the point of that track, and whole chaos that is developing during the track I somehow perceive as creating the Universe... :D

Guest Astro Cortex

Heh, okay, but to me the point of that track, and whole chaos that is developing during the track I somehow perceive as creating the Universe... :D

535941[/snapback]

Yeah, I always had the very same idea, it's just that I can't feel the universe functioning that way ;)

Yeah, I always had the very same idea, it's just that I can't feel the universe functioning that way ;)

535944[/snapback]

:D

Well, that's how it might function in its very beginnings... 'uninspired banging and noodling', the complete order comes from fiddeling of chaos... ;):P

Guest Astro Cortex

:D

Well, that's how it might function in its very beginnings... 'uninspired banging and noodling', the complete order comes from fiddeling of chaos... ;):P

535948[/snapback]

But then they should have put the (IMO) good part at the end, no? From chaos to order.......makes more sense to me. :)

535938[/snapback]

Koxbox showed the potential that track has. :) Such an effort!

The original is pale compared to it.

Juno's best?

haha, that's like asking which of his children dad prefers.

Koxbox showed the potential that track has. :) Such an effort!

The original is pale compared to it.

536099[/snapback]

Absolutely ! That is also one of the rare examples where remix is better than original... :D

Yes, i believe Ben Watkins must have looked really pissed of the first time he heard Koxbox's remix of "feel the universe" :)

536267[/snapback]

No, I believe he was honoured, cause that's how he should have felt... :D