Electric Universe - Silence in Action

abasio

Alex604 (or whoever knows): Does Electric Universe add guitars to more tracks live then whats on record? Or is the live guitar just added to thoose tracks that originally has guitars in them?

540395[/snapback]

I only know their "Cosmic Experience" album, so I don't know about older or newer tracks, but they sounded pretty much like on the CD.

After their live-act they did a DJ-set and added some guitars to the tracks they played... like semi-live. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

this is one of the best albums in 2006. it is different from earlier releases by Electric Universe(i think this one is faster and a little bit harder). But this is good way..(for me) I love this. it is full of fresh uplifting energy and this is what i need.i miss only one think on this album and it is chill out track...we need calm down after this twisting journey.

Ok, great :) Because I've heard some frightening things that they add a lot of guitar when they play live. But that must have been exaggerated then or just a one-off event (hopefully).

540461[/snapback]

Oh, they do add some guitars... Not a lot, but they do. I remeber, I heard a very frightning solo during the Meteor track.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I actually liked this album. And contrary to what people say about Track 6, its my favorite track on the whole cd.

576513[/snapback]

At least you didn't choose track 8 :wacko::wacko::wacko:

Personally I think there are some really great tracks on this album (not including the geeee-tar ones...which i can't stand). For me, 1,3,4,5 and 9 are all stand out tunes....good, lively, veerrry psychedelic and twisted pumping tunes...that, and this is the MOST important thing....work on the dancefloor.

8/10 (only marked down for the guitar over-kill tunes)

The Electric Universe spirit is gone. The added voices here are lame and CHEESY!!!

Cosmic Experience was a good/great album. I imagine some people forget how great this artists' work has been in the past.

Take Boris' least good album and devide that quality in half. You get this.

It's a disappointment compared to every album he's released before this...lacking in passion, creativity, innovation, the EU sound which includes seriously catchy/streaming melodies, great songs, and virtually everything (but a beat) that made his other albums treasures.

The only time I felt some interest here was when the music sped up in one of the earlier tracks. Umm..yea, no. <_<

What happened? This sucks.

i think the question is,if the "eu" spirit is gone,or just the fact that your personal taste have been changed??........

its subjective and easy to say the "eu" spirit is gone ........... and if? to where? .... north ,east,west,south??..or south-west?! .... still its there!!!! :P

again,........all a question of taste. fact is that this album is produced in high quality! and people on the dancefloor confirm it every time.

i think the question is,if the "eu" spirit is gone,or just the fact that your personal taste have been changed??........

its subjective and easy to say the "eu" spirit is gone ........... and if? to where? .... north ,east,west,south??..or south-west?! .... still its there!!!!  :P

again,........all a question of taste. fact is that this album is produced in high quality! and people on the dancefloor confirm it every time.

583321[/snapback]

Listen. If so many people that give a damn about psytrance tell you it suxx - what's the possability that they are right?

Who exectly confirms it on the dance floor? Teenagers?

There's no doubt it is produced in the highest possible quality - it's Boris Blenn after all, but we're talking about production here.

Listen. If so many people that give a damn about psytrance tell you it suxx - what's the possability that they are right?

Who exectly confirms it on the dance floor? Teenagers?

There's no doubt it is produced in the highest possible quality - it's Boris Blenn after all, but we're talking about production here.

583428[/snapback]

hehehe.... you are funny dude...

did you had a look of this forums name??? i think if you don't like psytrance you are def. at the wrong place here mate!!!

i talk about major festivals where "eu" is playing around the world and our label dj's ,as well ben him self!

you go only on festivals/partys with over "xxx" aged people? where does it excist?moon,mars or old people's home???? :)

just to mention you think there is any psy-festival/party out there just with aged people?

if i see around at the partys/festivals i see mainly young people as you call "teenager" on the dancefloor.........and yes teenager are the future of this scene,thats the people keep this scene alive,cause they are mainly the listeners&dancers,

what you want to tell artists like "eskimo"??? you send him home cause he just turned 19??

he kick's people on the dancefloor in his age and older ones! and its class for its own!

no artist need sleeping pills in front of him (dancefloor).........so in the end its not important if younger or older people like this music,more the reaction on the dancfloor is important,good energy,nothing else......

also! produced=production......

cheers!! :D

have a nice summer :)

Off-topic:

There's a rule here (can't be arsed to look for it right now, but it's common sense really), that an artist himself, his label or manager should not post reviews in this sub-forum. Obviously, their comment will be biased, that's why we have 'Promotion Area' and 'Music Promotion" subforum for :)

Off-topic:

There's a rule here (can't be arsed to look for it right now, but it's common sense really), that an artist himself, his label or manager should not post reviews in this sub-forum. Obviously, their comment will be biased, that's why we have 'Promotion Area' and 'Music Promotion" subforum for :)

584075[/snapback]

That's a good point! ;)

And here we have the best psytrance release of 2006. I thought Bori's collaboration with space tirbe may beat his selfmade "Silent In Action" album but i was wrong. This is up to date the most innovative, refreshing and mindblowing album releases in "fullon" cattegory. Excelent acid lines, pure energy and chaos that makes as a matter of fact sense :) 10/10

If you thhink its too fast and boring etc. then this album isnt just dedicated to you. I would say its for "hardcore" psytrancers :)

Keep it up Boris! Thats an evolution.