seraph

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anno Domini dark?

Well, maybe.

535317[/snapback]

Ummm, ANNO DOMINI is dark man...yes, there are Dave's melodies but overall atmosphere of an album is rather dark, or should I say gloomy, as A.D. generally is... :D;)

Scizzoeffective was the album that scared me more! :D

535096[/snapback]

The Delta's in the lead with 32.14%!

Xenomorph

535343[/snapback]

Xenomorph's close behind with 17.86%!

I voted for The Delta! Tough choice though. :rolleyes:

Battle Buddhas - Twin Sharkfins

Xenomorph - Cassandra's Nightmare scores high as well but I'm not sure if it is really dark because some tracks has really brightful melodies... :)

534980[/snapback]

So Lord of the Dance has dark melodies.

I'd vote for Qlippoth.

Guest Cosmogenesis

So Lord of the Dance has dark melodies.

I'd vote for Qlippoth.

535447[/snapback]

You're right, Qlippoth isn't in the list. It's strange btw that this album hasnt' been mentionned before.

And what about some skazi stuff? :blink::ph34r:

You're right, Qlippoth isn't in the list. It's strange btw that this album hasnt' been mentionned before.

And what about some skazi stuff?  :blink:  :ph34r:

535484[/snapback]

Skazi's trax aren't dark but pretentiously 'evil', that has nothing to do with true darkness... :D

You DELTA freaks... :D

535929[/snapback]

You betcha, and @ 38.89% of the votes!!

Posted Image:wub:

lol you talk about dark albums but don't mention a SINGLE dark trance artist... Also some of the albums you mentioned in there are anything but dark (MOS - Drive, Chi AD - Anno Domini, Toi Doi - Technologic,...). Might as well put Skazi up there while you're at it...

anyway, I voted for Xenomorph :)

Also some of the albums you mentioned in there are anything but dark (MOS - Drive, Chi AD - Anno Domini, Toi Doi - Technologic...)

536266[/snapback]

:o:o:o

I think you need to buy ear cleaners... :huh::rolleyes::P

Ok, this has been seriously bothering me for a while because I am a huge Delta fan.

Did anyone think that Send In... Send Back was better (and also darker) then Scizoeffective? Scizoeffective was definitely amazing but I have always thought that Send In... Send Back was better.

Ok, this has been seriously bothering me for a while because I am a huge Delta fan.

Did anyone think that Send In... Send Back was better (and also darker) then Scizoeffective? Scizoeffective was definitely amazing but I have always thought that Send In... Send Back was better.

536746[/snapback]

I'd chose Scizoeffective because it was more varied... you had other tracks than just techtrance. With Send In... they just used the same formula for all the tracks (doesn't mean it's bad though ;) )

Anno Domini dark?

Well, maybe.

Yeah I was thinking the same thing..

Dont know if I would call MFG - Project Genesis dark, Raw power certainly but dark, hmmm

Well its all subjective :)

My vote goes to the Delta for sure.

Toi doi as a second choice.

Peace

YOU need to listen to Ghreg on Earth - Sigilweaver to see what proper dark psy is ;)

536513[/snapback]

You are right, I still haven't managed to find that album... :D

I think M-Sphere - Electronic Relaxation is one of the darkest albums I've heard. Not evil dark but very sad! I usually find though that chill out does a better job of being dark than faster music. I don't know that much really dark chill out though. Does anyone else?

ARGH ! I hoped BATTLE OF THE FUTURE BUDDHAS album would have higher score....

There is no way that SANDMAN album is more darker than that one... :unsure::rolleyes:

• 4 months later...