[Dark Psy] Cybernetika - Dust Talk (320kbps, full)

Hey,

I spend many nights of intensive work on this track... "Dust Talk" sounds like really hard and fast DarkPsy in the vein of Cosmo . Make sure to get this. I can say I feel extremely content with it. :)

"Dust Talk"

Length: 9:24

Filesize: ~21MB

Bitrate: 320kbps

the link is here:

http://www.cybernetika.de/cybernetika_-_dust_talk.mp3

The leads have been made with Albino, the bass is made with VB-1, and the atmospheric pads and layers are made with Spectrasonics Atmosphere.

enjoy :)

very nice dude, like i told you i don't see it much as cosmo influence, but that's just me i don't hear much cosmo anyway... the only issue is the track skips a second from: 1:03-04 i thought it was my computer but alas it wasn't... it happens on a couple of short breaks, dunno if it's meant to be that way ;) (gives me a few ideas)

eitherway quality stuff... the bass is just fuckin juicy too.

Awesome track indeed... my favourite from you so far :)

The bass is really juicy and the whole chaos versus melodic atmosphere thing just owns. I really like those fast panning electro-like sounds...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

you got a 12 from 10...... The music you are creating is simply amazing!

I really want to thank you for such great tracks, every time i mix your tracks in parties people just loose it, including me...!

Greetings from Costa Rica !!!!!!

Cybernetika, you fuckin rule!

Hey guys, thanks for the replys. Really appreciate it. :)

I have fixed this version, its the same version as on the "these boots are made for stomping" VA. Link is the same as above.

No abraxas, no tracks to buy yet. But feel free to use some of my tracks in your sets. That would be great. It's good promotion you know? :)