Is Androcell worth the money?

Shaft

Recently reading one of Metatron's posts saying this act is just boring chill - Anyone agree/disagree? I'm listening to the samples of his new album right now, trying to judge for myself, but I'd like some of your input too. :)

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hm, after a Saiko listen, I can't help but think that Metatron was just quickly flipping through the tracks...

These sound deeper and I bet they will age well. :)

Yes, the latest Androcell album is absolutely worth the money! In my opinion, this album is much better than his first one. So many beautiful sounds! I wonder how someone can find this boring..? Listen to it on headphones or on a good soundsystem, and I'm sure you will have a pleasant ride...

Yes, the latest Androcell album is absolutely worth the money! In my opinion, this album is much better than his first one. So many beautiful sounds! I wonder how someone can find this boring..? Listen to it on headphones or on a good soundsystem, and I'm sure you will have a pleasant ride...

534306[/snapback]

i second this. awesome album! one of this years best.

.x

The new Androcell is really good. I've listened to it so much since I got it.

The 1st album is really good too but it took some time to sink in for me.

Definately get both.

Yeah, I like it. I think it's more "backgroundey" than Shpongle, but that isn't a criticism... good music to listen to while drinking chai in the sun. Booklet's great too.

I was listening to it today again and it sounds a lot like Phutureprimitive. I might buy both, though I'll decide on Thursday when I do my psyshop order. :)

RAH: Haha, shpongle. :lol:

The 1st album is really good too but it took some time to sink in for me.

534370[/snapback]

True. I listened to the whole album (ecxept for the last track) several times and I thought it was just OK. Then I let it rest for a couple of weeks and listened to it again (ALL the tracks this time). And when I heard the last track I kind of understood the whole album and it made me appreciate the other tracks so much more. Now I find it rather average again, except for the last track :)

I would say Androcell was anything but generic. I don't have anything else that sounds like androcell. You might not like it but it's definately not generic.

i am curious as to what is not generic chill for you traveller, other than ott, shulman, and shpongle

534891[/snapback]

I second this.

By the way, Androcell's new album just went out of stock in psyshop, though the first is still available. Once Entheogenic's new one is released I think I'll order that and Androcell 2 from Saikosounds. :)

i am curious as to what is not generic chill for you traveller, other than ott, shulman, and shpongle

534891[/snapback]

Angel tears, Asura, Downhill, Emou, Entheogenic, Fuzzion, J.Viewz, Kaya Project, Violet Vision..

well...androcell is very talent and good producer man, he has nice style with Unique spoken samples, warm melodies, Interstitial atmospheric sounds and anchored in dub!!!With his second album "Efflorescence" give us much better work...but his first album is also very good!!! so...for me worth the money!!! :)

Angel tears, Asura, Downhill, Emou, Entheogenic, Fuzzion, J.Viewz, Kaya Project, Violet Vision..

535408[/snapback]

you are such a f*(&%&^ psy-Snob you know that? :P

Andrcoel is personally worth the dough for the aes dana RMX ( which is better than the original), spectral processor that is awsome and the last two dub-bie tracks... that is imo