Hi there! I'm looking for a VST that can make good Drone sounds or Drone sounds with reverse those who the producers uses when they are going to do some change in the track with the basslines or the synths, c what I mean? Bizarre contact, Electro Sun, many many artists uses Drone sounds

thanks!

:)

Hi there! I'm looking for a VST that can make good Drone sounds or Drone sounds with reverse those who the producers uses when they are going to do some change in the track  with the basslines or the synths, c what I mean? Bizarre contact, Electro Sun, many many artists uses Drone sounds

thanks!

:)

533581[/snapback]

Do you mean the "it's gonna blow!" sound? The sound right before the climax that normally comes with snares and kicks and stuff?

You can make that type of sound with any kind of synth. I think you use the attack and tune knobs for that. Or you make a sound, you render it and then you reverse (try a reversed kick ;) very popular :)). Or something like that. I'm not quite sure 'cause I never use it in my tracks.

happy experimenting! ;)

Do you mean the "it's gonna blow!" sound? The sound right before the climax that normally comes with snares and kicks and stuff?

You can make that type of sound with any kind of synth. I think you use the attack and tune knobs for that. Or you make a sound, you render it and then you reverse (try a reversed kick ;) very popular :)). Or something like that. I'm not quite sure 'cause I never use it in my tracks.

happy experimenting! ;)

533713[/snapback]

Yes crazy boris, the noise that is before the climax.. the noise that increments little by little then come a reverse kick or a reverse crash with it.... depends on the producer. Bizarre uses that sound a lot... well thank you very much man.

;)

Ah, now I get what you mean :)

Just use any synth you like, and choose a noise waveform. Then, use a bandpass filter and automate it so that it slowly "opens up". This is the typical woosh sound. To give it more "tonal" character, just increase the resonance of the filter.

In addition, you can also automate the volume to make the noise go louder over time.

There is really thousands of ways to create nice buildup noises. Another way for example is to put a long reverb on any cool sound (or pick any sound with a long release). Then render that stuff to wav, including the long reverb/release. The trick is now to reverse the sample. Its reverb/release will now be your buildup sound.