Prometheus - ?

Guest antic

Guest antic

I'm not sure if it's been posted here, but god damn it's one tasty track!

ello...

i've just posted the last track from my new album, its kinda finished but i might make a few little changes. Its called (?) and is an mp3....here's the link:

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.ph...3EDCBB650B18AE

its available for the next seven days then the link will expire......hope it goes down well...

benji(prometheus)

and few more words from Benji himself:

Hello..benji from prometheus here just to say I've finally and ratherbehind schedule finnished my 2nd album called corridor of mirrors.

It was going to be a mix of experimental psychedelic dance stuff and more down-beat electronica but i decided insted to make two albums. Corridor of mirrors is eight tracks of 4/4 brain tweekerz and i put the last deviant f sharp note on it today...here's the tracklist:

1. arcadia magik

2. one cell short of a brain

3. drug sock (the man who swam through a speaker)

4. the logic of the polyphonic

5. number noise

6. soma

7. OZ

8. ?

its 65 minutes of hopefully blasting trance that will sit well on any dance floor or keep you lucid on any car stereo...

the 2nd album will be the downbeat electronica album and is 2/3rd finnished and i will tell more later...

the theme of corridor of mirrors carries on from my first album as you will see from the album artwork(which is'nt ready but will include robots dressed as clowns drnking bottles of liquid!!!)

hope this is good news to most of you and hope it'll get to you as soon as possible...bye

First OOOD, then Cosmosis and now this - what a great year! :lol:

Can't get the link to work but I'm guessing it's the same masterpiece Benji posted on Isratrance a few months back. That he's decided to make 2 seperate albums, one downtempo and one trance, is the best psy news I've heard all year. ^_^

Very good news. I think his tunes will work much better on two seperate albums. I'm really looking forward to the chill album. His downtempo stuff I've heard so far has been very good.

Wow, another beautiful Prometheus track! Looking forward to the new album(s). This track really has that beautiful, kind of strange atmosphere he manages to create on all of his tracks on Robot o Chan. I'm gonna buy this without any doubt.

Guest antic

Can't get the link to work but I'm guessing it's the same masterpiece Benji posted on Isratrance a few months back. That he's decided to make 2 seperate albums, one downtempo and one trance, is the best psy news I've heard all year.  ^_^

532848[/snapback]

sorry, I must have fucked something up when I was copying the quotes :)