Looking for tracks for netlabel mp3 psy compo

• 2 weeks later...

hey all,

everything is ready, but I myself have been a bit busy with some other stuff lately.

Next week I will have time again, and will publish the compo

:D

hey all,

everything is ready, but I myself have been a bit busy with some other stuff lately.

Next week I will have time again, and will publish the compo

:D

548160[/snapback]

:)

boom!

just to add that we are Swan X-1, not SwanX1 (sorry for being picky :lol: )

take care

Serguei

Hello to all the artists who took part in this project!

First of all big THANK YOU for helping to spread the word and make this compo a veyr nice success :ph34r:

We have started an online shop on Postunder where the buyer can purchase a download for tracks in wav and flac formats. From our compo, already my track and Mandala Echo's track are available there. Tracks cost 1$ and half goes to the artist and half to the label. The buyer buys the track and then gets an email from the system with a unique download link that expires after he downloads it (a little like yousendit downloads work)

Right now its a PayPal based site, so I can only pay you if you are a paypal user, but we will soon be also accepting credit cards.

If any of you would like to add your track from this compo (or any other tracks by you guys too!) would be sweet. Contact me here or on msn/slsk/email to set this up.

The shop is located at http://www.postunder.net/shop/

Let me know,

Faxi

Hello to all the artists who took part in this project!

First of all big THANK YOU for helping to spread the word and make this compo a veyr nice success  :ph34r:

We have started an online shop on Postunder where the buyer can purchase a download for tracks in wav and flac formats. From our compo, already my track and Mandala Echo's track are available there. Tracks cost 1$ and half goes to the artist and half to the label. The buyer buys the track and then gets an email from the system with a unique download link that expires after he downloads it (a little like yousendit downloads work)

Right now its a PayPal based site, so I can only pay you if you are a paypal user, but we will soon be also accepting credit cards.

If any of you would like to add your track from this compo (or any other tracks by you guys too!) would be sweet. Contact me here or on msn/slsk/email to set this up.

The shop is located at http://www.postunder.net/shop/

Let me know,

Faxi

558653[/snapback]

good news! :)

just tell us the best way to send you our wav file of "Ritual" (maybe through YouSendtIt ?)

boom!

Hey serquei bro,

yousendit sounds great, if possible first compess your wave using monkey's audio flac encoder (on highest setting for best quality) and then send the resulting *.ape file instead of the wave.

(smaller transfer, no wav errors that can occur on transfer and i can decompress the wav out of the ape with no probs).

If you don't have monkey's audio its here:

www.monkeysaudio.com/

Also send me some small 150x150 pic to use for the track in the shop system.

Any text info you want me to add on the product page for this track please send me as well.

If you have time register on our forums so it will be easier for me to keep n touch with you and also for you to follow up on what's going on with the shop and other postunder activities.

Peace!

Faxi

• 2 months later...

Hey Faxi, sorry for the delay in sending the WAV of the track, i'll get this done very soon.

I'm creating a database / portal of artists, labels and free releases, and i took the liberty to create a profile for Postunder records here and for this VA here

It's OK with you? My goal is promotion, for me and for everyone. Later i'll try to build ways of making communication between artists easier.

I'm calling all the artists present in this VA to send me their info, and i'll create their profile in the website.

Artists: send to feromonat at gmail.com:

name, short description (1 sentence), country, intro (member presentation), bio (project story/description), image link (or attachment), email, website, tag1, tag2, tag3 (style tags, ex: goa, psy, fullon, chillout, ...)

Boom!

Serguei

Hi! So we have 4 tracks available for download that may interest you for your net label. We would be interested in having any of these tracks released at your site. You can listen to them and decide which, if any, you would be most interested in. The link is:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0K4J4P1Z

Thanks for all you hard work on this!!

Cheers!

p.s. If you need any other info, just llet us know :)