Looking for tracks for netlabel mp3 psy compo

Hi all.

I run a netlabel called Postunder Records. We release mostly free mp3 albums of electronic music from all styles.

We want to have some more trance music, and we wanna do a new trance mp3 compo.

If you want to take part, track needs to be in 256 kbps mp3, email me at psy@postunder.net for info.

You can take a look at what we do with the netlabel on ourHomepage

Cheers,

Faxi

:ph34r:

Hello Faxi! Nice idea! Verry interesting!

Well i work on a track these days and i hope to finish it shortly, so...i will contact with you when the track is ready and we speak for the details!!!My track follows the psy progressive direction!

Up to when we can send tracks? i mean the deadline...when expires???

good luck with this one friend...

CYA!!! :)

Hey man, there is no real "deadline", when I collect enough music and have nice gfx for it we will put it online.

I'm a bit surprised by the lack of intrest in this so far. I have posted same post in isratrance as well.

Netlabels and mp3 scene is not such a new thing, but it seems that in psy its just begining to catch on.

A lot of you "release" tracks to the net anyhow by putting them on sites such as this one, come on don't be shy :P:D:blink:B)

Swan X-1 are interested too! :)

Check for now our site, info and demos at Swan X-1 site

WE compose psy, from melodic to dark, and everything in between

I'll talk with by buddy and choose a track to send you

BooM!

Hola,

So far we have these people most likely taking part:

Guinea Pigs

Faxi Nadu

Madala Echos

Damagez

We need about 4-5 more tracks for this compo, it is taking the shape of dark/twisted/psy style. If its a nighttime track it doesn't have to be in the denmark/russian vibe, slower/oldschool dark tunes also great.

Those here that would like to submit something, please do so soon. Since this is an mp3/net release, it is not absolutly crucial we get unmastered waves from you, but if you would like to we can master your track. If you prefer to do it yourself plz go for a "loud but clean" master rather than an "all-out-carnage" master, and send us a 256 kbps mp3 (plz no files to the email, send yousendit link or soemthing).

<3

Faxi

spacer, your tracks are sweet too, we would like one of those I think, Serguei I downloaded some from your site gonna take to other pc in a few and listen.

Reminding everyone (got some email from someone thinking its a cd deal) - this is going to be an mp3, free netlabel release - free to the public for downlaod and free from the artist.

Thanks for all who sent stuff so far! I dig almsot all of it,

cheers!

Faxi

@ Spacer - I like your track Communication a whole lot, and would like it. Please pass me a 256 kbps version of it, and thanks!

@ Serguei - from your work I indeed liked the oen you pointed out, "ritual" the best, and would be happy to include it as well. Again like Spacer, send me please a 256 kbps version of it.

ok so lets see , so far we have -

ProSect

Guinea Pigs

Jikkenteki

Damagez

Spacer

SwanX1

Mandala Echos

Faxi Nadu

its about 60 minutes of music so far, I'm saving about 10 minutes for a friend that needs to get back to me, and other that there is room for one more track.

Again, I am very positivley surprised by the quality of music you all gave me, hell ya!

:lol::ph34r:

Maybe there is a chance for me to get one track on this comp as well ;)

pick one you like:

http://www.cybernetika.de/cybernetika_-_da..._master_320.mp3

http://www.cybernetika.de/cybernetika_-_pa...f_chaos2006.mp3

http://www.cybernetika.de/01_-_cybernetika_-_astranimus.mp3

http://www.cybernetika.de/cybernetika_-_narcosys.mp3

I also have this new track which sounds much better mastering-wise, but I still need to clarify if this isnt going on another compilation, in that case I wanna submit one of the above tracks:

http://www.cybernetika.de/cybernetika_-_dust_talk.mp3

:)

your last track is amazing Cybernetika :)

the track in your signature is very good too Faxi ;)

Looks like a stomping compilation coming!!!!

boom

Awsome awsome :D

Still gathering all the things you all send me,

I will try later today to sort it out and give you an update on the artists/tracks we have, what's still missing and everything else.

I just got an ok from a guy I remixed his track, to use it also on the compo. Its a neat prog/dark combo, very slow (120bpm). I'm thinking this track might be the intro or outro for the album.

More soon...

Faxi

@ cybernetika - your tracks are hot, took me a while to decide wich of them I like the best for this comp, but I think "Dust Talk". Would be awsome if you give us that one. Pass it to me in 256kbps plz, as all the other tracks are 256.

Another great tune for this colection, thanks!

@ Spacer, I tried to download your track but the server is acting wierd, giving me VERY slow speed (about 200 bytes) and then getting stuck altogether. I can try again later, or if you want up it to yousendit or something. Lemme know.

I just got an email from Electrypnose telling me I can use one of his tracks, so this pretty much rounds up the tracklist. Its 70 minutes right now, meaning there might still be room for another tune, if you know anyone that makes good music in the style that is taking shape here, check with them if they want to contribute, but please do so soon.

ProSect

Electrypnose

Guinea Pigs

Jikkenteki

Damagez

Spacer

SwanX1

Mandala Echos

Faxi Nadu

Mandala Echos still needs to get me a 256 kbps version of his track, other than that, we have all the music files for the compo :D

Anyone has any name suggestions for the album? I have one suggestion so far -

"Postunder Records - These Boots Are Made for Stomping", what do you think? Would love to hear other ideas too...

We are already working on some nice cover graphics mwuauaua eheh.

I'm hoping to have this done and online by the time we fnish our new Postunder minimag. Every now and then we publish an online sort of mag with sample packs, synthesis articles, funny stuff, new releases, featured music and stuff like that. Have a look here - Postunder Minimag and check out the past mags. If any of you want to contribute something to the new one, could be very cool. It can be anything really - art, photos, graphics, music, sample packs, vst patches, videos, articles, poems, stories, rants, suicide notes and whatnot. The upcoming minimag is going to be HUGE, we have a ton of stuff for it and it should really be calle dmegamag or maximag lol.

Faxi