Psytrance party organizers

Xochi

Hi guys,

I am looking for psy organizers or anybody with previous experience setting up psytrance partys, based in the UK, or european countries that I can get in contact with (website, phone number ect) that would be great.

Because I have something in the pipe line that if I can pull off, (hopfully it will) its gonna an experience to remember :)

I dont want to say much on the matter, because I dont want toget people hopes up ect

;)

something in the pipe line? .. what's that supposed to mean? music production?

so, if you're talking about promoting something, i suppose you can consider me for Romania, i have contact with most of the party organisers around here.

well, I organised exactly 29 parties so far in my life, from 50 people till 900, sometimes only small local djs, sometimes international famous artists etc... :P so conact me at Anoebis@suntriprecords.com if you want :)

what can i say Jos, you rock :)

530901[/snapback]

naaah, it's just a hobby :P The festival in Romania rocked! That's a fact :D 3 days of ultra psychedelic music! (except 1 full on dj, héhé)

something in the pipe line? .. what's that supposed to mean? music production?

so, if you're talking about promoting something, i suppose you can consider me for Romania, i have contact with most of the party organisers around here.

530884[/snapback]

Not music production, I have a one off? party Idea, in mind but organizing/funding the whole thing myself is not such a good idea at all lol. I shall contact both of you with my proposal of what I have in mind, and see what you think :)

Moni What your is your email address, I shall send an email to all three of you at once :)

I'm involved with doing quite a few things in here in Leipzig in the eastern half of Germany (only a short skip from the UK ;) ). Gimme a shout.

krelmatrix [at] gmail dot com

Hi guys,

I am looking for psy organizers or anybody with previous experience setting up psytrance partys, based in the UK, or european countries that I can get in contact with (website, phone number ect) that would be great.

Because I have something in the pipe line that if I can pull off, (hopfully it will) its gonna an experience to remember  :)

I dont want to say much on the matter, because I dont want toget people hopes up ect

;)

530875[/snapback]

okrello@hotmail.com

Moni What your is your email address, I shall send an email to all three of you at once  :)

530971[/snapback]

monikotz at yahoo dot com

though it looks like you've got quite few emails here, not just 3 :)

• 3 weeks later...

monikotz at yahoo dot com

though it looks like you've got quite few emails here, not just 3 :)

531426[/snapback]

moni

kots wich is pronounced allmost identically as kotz means vomit in dutch

so its kinda weird to read your emailaddress as a dutch speaking person ;...

or it could just be me who has weird thoughts ...

moni

543397[/snapback]

i knew what it ment in german, now i know that it means the same in dutch. "Kotz" is the nickname of a friend, i used it because many years ago she moved to another country, and i discovered internet and created this email to write her. moni@yahoo.com was taken, so i added "kotz". It's a nickname folks. :)

moni

543397[/snapback]

I was thinking the same :P:rolleyes:

I'm the little deco slave of anoebis, lars, lepton & goannes. They like to see me work. I'm not an organiser but i decorated & worked on +100 parties & festivals so if i can be of any assistance you can send me a PM.