Maybe not psy, but it's music alright!

...and I needed some music to

This is a song I just made. Happens to be very great :D With it's nearly three minutes of pure... pure... I don't know what it is. It's a kick drum, some bass, and a couple of melodies played on a NES and a SNES soundfont. The song has a hint of psychedelia at one point, but most of all it's a funky tune. It should be listenable for all audiences, except maybe some picky ones.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=O72ALP2I (It's in Swedish, I know... Or maybe it isn't for you, but anyway "Klicka här för att ladda ner" = "Click here to download" It's in the top right corner of the page. Maybe you'll have to wait a minute first, like with rapidshare.)

Tell me what you think. I may have exaggerated a little in the description, but you get it :)

hehe, funny thing :D

definitely not psy :)

hehe, mozart, is that you?!

[or whom ever made some crazy piano stuff back then]

:)

531606[/snapback]

I like Mozart! :o But I'm not Mozart (I wish (brutal rmx by skazi!!!11killarghgghgh!!1)). I'm not even very good at playing the piano, but I like making melodies :D