pirate alerts!

technosomy

russian pirates need to be hanged

not exactly a link i should be posting but goes to show you just how sophisticated the bastards are.

i just saw this site today after doing a pic search for spyweirdos. i can tell you that the label which printed "fairytale" (ex- devic craft cordings) never had such a website with samples, etc. how can you compete with the pirates in today's world?

russian pirates need to be hanged

not exactly a link i should be posting but goes to show you just how sophisticated the bastards are. 

i just saw this site today after doing a pic search for spyweirdos. i can tell you that the label which printed "fairytale" (ex- devic craft cordings) never had such a website with samples, etc. how can you compete with the pirates in today's world?

531055[/snapback]

and whats the best - there are still no laws that can end this thing in russia, as long as its not illegal there - its legal.

and whats the best - there are still no laws that can end this thing in russia, as long as its not illegal there - its legal.

531060[/snapback]

i know dude.... kalashnikov is the real law over there is seems!

Speaking of sneaky fuckin' russians. One Russian site is selling Va - Yggdrasil. Hopefully the people interested in getting it will download it instead, since it's free in both 320kbps mp3 and wav.

Speaking of sneaky fuckin' russians. One Russian site is selling Va - Yggdrasil. Hopefully the people interested in getting it will download it instead, since it's free in both 320kbps mp3 and wav.

531099[/snapback]

yeah, you could sue them, but since there are no laws in russia its pointless :)

even if there are laws, who'd care?

israel has laws. and? anything got better? no one sells pirated mp3s online but it doesn't stop anyone from downloading everything.

even if there are laws, who'd care?

israel has laws. and? anything got better? no one sells pirated mp3s online but it doesn't stop anyone from downloading everything.

531228[/snapback]

yes, but downloading and selling stuff IRL are two different thing, allthough it wouldnt be difficult to sue those who spread stuff online its still easer to catch someone with real cd in his hands selling it for money, right? he gets money for nothing.