pirate alerts!

technosomy

shouldnt this be reported to ebay or smthn?

lets see, this guy only copied this cd, and burned it, ok, lets see, here empty cd costs 45euorcents, so it means this shit is not worth more than tenth [sp? ok=10%] of its "buy now" price.

I have the Phosphorescent compilation included in this issue:

Posted Image

Guest antic

what's the problem guys?

to be honest, my heart skipped a beat when I saw the CD and the price this morning, but he did wrote that it's not original:

This is a copied version of the now very rare and impossible to find Goa trance classic, Phosphorescent (1996).

The Cd comes in a jewel case with no cover and is NOT an original copy (hence the price). Playback is perfect

no one forces you to buy it...

:unsure:

what's the problem guys?

to be honest, my heart skipped a beat when I saw the CD and the price this morning, but he did wrote that it's not original:

no one forces you to buy it...

:unsure:

530171[/snapback]

I have the original and will send you a *cough* on a good quality CDR if you want. Hell, I'll even pay the postage.

Guest antic

I have the original and will send you a *cough* on a good quality CDR if you want. Hell, I'll even pay the postage.

530176[/snapback]

I got both the TIP's original release and the one included in Colours of Shiva Part 2, so no, thank you :P:):D

rat=snitch

530202[/snapback]

well, imo this is the case where you have to be "snitch", this guy put no effort into creating that cd [unless he is one of producers or TIP guys from that time], he just copied it and thats all, and now he even asks money for that :blink: ?! wtf... Edited by reger

well, imo this is the case where you have to be "snitch", this guy put no effort into creating that cd [unless he is one of producers or TIP guys from that time], he just copied it and thats all, and now he even asks money for that :blink: ?! wtf...

530206[/snapback]

I don't really mind pirates who copy and sell stuff that is no longer in print as they're not really ripping anyone off, and offer folk the opportunity of getting their hands on now-hard-to-find releases. It would be different if the CD was still readily available in the shops.

Jah man....

You´re right,lets kill him you and me reger lets do it.

530211[/snapback]

:rolleyes:

I don't really mind pirates who copy and sell stuff that is no longer in print as they're not really ripping anyone off, and offer folk the opportunity of getting their hands on now-hard-to-find releases. It would be different if the CD was still readily available in the shops.

530213[/snapback]

well, i find it ok if people exchange CD-R etc but not selling someones else stuff for money, thats even worse than p2p IMO.

Jah man....

You´re right,lets kill him you and me reger lets do it.

530211[/snapback]

all taken care of

he was strung up by his goolies

and tossed out a 10 story building!!

all for the price of a mint copy of ifo.

good deal i say

hate fuckin pirates

aaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Guest antic

guys, have you checked the links I posted few posts above - that's real piracy

the thing this huy does, is just weak & lame, but not piracy IMO...

guys, have you checked the links I posted few posts above - that's real piracy

the thing this huy does, is just weak & lame, but not piracy IMO...

530268[/snapback]

yes, i checked, what can i say - its russia :rolleyes:

Guest antic

why?

530319[/snapback]

Don't you know? It is lame to be russian! In fact it's lame to be from any slavic country, like Poland, Bulgaria, Czech Republic etc... ;):D