No1 CD cover

delars

What is it a picture of? It looks fleshy...

529747[/snapback]

I assume it's a Sea Biscuit. LOL. Looks kinda like a sand dollar to me, or something molded from cookie dough. Not sure.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wrong thread. I think you may have wanted to post this in "This weeks stupid covers" thread.  :P

529858[/snapback]

haha, well.. it's a matter of taste i guess, i love freaky/surreal stuff like that.. and i think it's awesome, very psychotic... fits with the music, at least it's better and more original than those fluero fractal crap posted also in this topic... anyway it's from a black metal album... can't see why you think it should belong in 'this weeks stupid covers' though... :huh:

I just love that drawing...

haha, well.. it's a matter of taste i guess, i love freaky/surreal stuff like that.. and i think it's awesome, very psychotic... fits with the music, at least it's better and more original than those fluero fractal crap posted also in this topic... anyway it's from a black metal album... can't see why you think it should belong in 'this weeks stupid covers' though...  :huh:

I just love that drawing...

529861[/snapback]

I was being a smartass, sorry.

I just don't get into that kind of stuff. Like you say, it's a matter of taste. I guess I am just an old fucker who doesn't get it.

Just a few of MY favs:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

There's more, but that's it for now. :P

Guest Astro Cortex

Yeah. Odd. Totally looks like the one on the Sea Biscuit cover.

529876[/snapback]

Haha, I was just trying to point out that someone else (than me) liked the album, but at that moment I was just too dumb to realize he was merely referring to the cover. :rolleyes:

first post in this thread made me angry :angry:

1. i found first flight for sale tried to get it but the shopkeeper couldnt find the cd  :huh:

2. i ve lost both my quirk cd's. *&^%$#@@!

531065[/snapback]

Tough luck :(