2006 SUCKS so far for psytrance!

Jon Cocco

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think there has been a lot of pretty good stuff released this year but what I've heard so far has not been come in my pants good (except Androcell - Effloresence, but that's chill :) ) I have yet to hear Ka-Sol's release but I'll try and buy it soon. From how it's described, it sounds nice.

im working in my album.

529829[/snapback]

Do you have Willy Wonka type technology LB? Like his special television cameras for sending physical objects through tv? If so, SHARE it please. I wanna work in my music too...

Do you have Willy Wonka type technology LB? Like his special television cameras for sending physical objects through tv? If so, SHARE it please. I wanna work in my music too...

530073[/snapback]

Maybe he's just really, really small and can clamber into his CD's between the protons and electrons.

There are allready good music that is realesed this year.But as usual goa and psy freaks are so fucking picky when it comes to music.

530110[/snapback]

You say it like it's a bad thing. There's nothing wrong with being a discerning psy listener, especially when it's so easy to dip into more mainstream genres and find a wealth of good music.

You say it like it's a bad thing. There's nothing wrong with being a discerning psy listener, especially when it's so easy to dip into more mainstream genres and find a wealth of good music.

530116[/snapback]

especially country :P

I didn´t mean you specific,allthough you are very picky when it comes to psy.Good or bad? That´´s not my desition to make,but you have too agree psy/goa freaks are very hard to satisfy today,especially the old timers.I know I know,the music was better befor. :)

I didn´t mean you specific,allthough you are very picky when it comes to psy.Good or bad? That´´s not my desition to make,but you have too agree psy/goa freaks are very hard to satisfy today,especially the old timers.I know I know,the music was better befor. :)

530132[/snapback]

It's true though, don't you think?

530132[/snapback]

No it wasn't :)

It's true though, don't you think?

530136[/snapback]

Hmmm,that´s a hard one,I dont really know,both yes and no I guess.

But if you keep compairing each and every realese with the old classics,i guess one will never find the new stuff any good,or maybe for some it´s the other way around.

*warning: shameless self promotion*

For the guys bitching about nowadays music, you should know that there is some project named "ProSect" (and all the side projects): creating different PsyTrance music since 2001. B)

:unsure:

ND

For the guys bitching about nowadays music, you should know that there is some project named "ProSect" (and all the side projects): creating different PsyTrance music since 2001. B)

ND

530162[/snapback]

What is you´re style?

Are you good?

Does you´re music stand out?

Can I have a sample?

ND

530162[/snapback]

And even better walking Vodka advertisement :o

What is you´re style?

Are you good?

Does you´re music stand out?

Can I have a sample?

530192[/snapback]

My style is crossover multi-styled psychedelic music.

Samples on my page www.prosectorium.com or at net music shops.

Other questions you decide by yourself

Have fun

ND