Lotto Contest for May

faze

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh hooray! you wouln't happen to still have that dolly parton cd huh faze? or wait was it whitney houston?  :D

539201[/snapback]

Ha! It was ULTIMATE Dolly Parton. No! You can't have it, it's mine. All mine! MINE I TELL YOU!

Contest Closed.

Thank you to all that entered. There were a lot of cool recommendations.

I have drawn the names from a hat. The winners are below in order drawn, even though order doesn't really matter, as duplicate choices are fine.

1. Rah

2. Heva

3. Snapinho

Congrats to the winners! Please reply here with your preferred choice of CD, and PM me with your shipping address.

Sorry to the people who entered but did not win. I hope you had fun anyway and got some new record recommendations to check out.

Thanks again,

Faze

539191[/snapback]

Me??? :o I won?? :o

Oooooooooooooooooooh *runs round in circles with excitement*

Well, congrats to the winners!! :)

I'm very curious about your choices.

539251[/snapback]

Be curious no more....

Androcell - Efflorescence

or

Bluetech - Sines and Singularities

I'm letting mr faze make the decision :D

Big thanks to Faze who is a star for running a psynews contest - I didn't realise this was the second one...I should pay more attention eh? :wub:

Heva! Rah! Congrats!!! :)

Since I already have Bluetech, can I make it easier for you? ... ;) Today I was sure I had to buy Androcell, even though I'm kinda short on money. Mr. FrozenRealm told me I had won something. Noooo!!! :blink::lol: Oh wait, there's no list or anything. Does this mean I can choose whichever cd I want?

Hmmm... give me a day or two and I'll let you know.

Weeeeeeeh, Faze made my day!! I'm actually excited!

Androcell? Tripswitch (since I don't own the original yet...)?

Cheers Faze-dude~! :)

[edit]In all my excitement I didnt even read Faze's post well... so duplicate choices are fine? Man, this contest gets even cooler when you win something. Nicey nice! And I'm glad to be number three, since it's the magic number.... :lol:

Heva! Rah! Congrats!!! :)

Since I already have Bluetech, can I make it easier for you? ... ;) Today I was sure I had to buy Androcell, even though I'm kinda short on money. Mr. FrozenRealm told me I had won something. Noooo!!!  :blink:  :lol:  Oh wait, there's no list or anything. Does this mean I can choose whichever cd I want?

Hmmm... give me a day or two and I'll let you know.

Weeeeeeeh, Faze made my day!! I'm actually excited!

Androcell? Tripswitch (since I don't own the original yet...)?

Cheers Faze-dude~!  :)

539469[/snapback]

Grats, Snapper. Yeah, you can pick any CD people recommended in this thread.

big cheers faze this placed the sweet cherry on top of my day B)

after reviewing the mini reviews in this thread i'm going to have to go with either with

Vibrasphere - Archipelago

or

Igneous - Skip Insect

whatever is easier to get for ya, i don't have a prefference for either, and it would be an interesting suprise to see which you go for :)

thanks again brother, good vibes your way... ~~~~~

For the curious...

Rah: chose either Vibrasphere - Archipelago or Igneous - Skip Insect

Heva: chose either Androcell - Efflorescence or Bluetech - Sines and Singularities

The Snappy Ho: chose Androcell - Efflorescence

I will track those down and send them out ASAP. Congrats again.

f

Vibrasphere - Archipelago

539507[/snapback]

Good choice ... if I had won I had picked that one...

Cheers to faze and congrats to the winners :)

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats to the winners! :) Just saw the thread again today, too bad there is no new CD for me, but still it's very generous of you faze! Guess you should get the psynews member of the month award...

All packages for the winners were sent out today via Airmail. I apologize for the delay. I hope the contents make up a bit for it.  :)

f

549348[/snapback]

woohoo! I just hope they arrive before the 23rd so I might give em a spin for an audience this weekend... Nicey nice fazeyboy! :)

Check!

Albums in the mail today! Nothing beats waking up and seeing a little package in front of your door. :) faze is the man, once again, and now I'll stop saying it or I'll look like a suck-up. :P But hey: listening to Androcell right now, hell yeah! I think it's gonna be either Atmos-Spheres or Dub Crickets, but who knows what it'll be...

By the way, the artwork in the booklet inside the digipack rocks ass as well, verrrry nice! Woohoo, this is one happy Snaap right here! :lol:

my package is on the way, thanks again faze  :)

552231[/snapback]

You did not get it yet? I would think you would have it already, as you are in the states and the nearest location of everyone to me.