Tripswitch - Circuit Breaker

abasio

well yeah, you give an a+ is its better then an A lol

okay yes there better album out there, but this is defenitly not a B imo, this is near perfection, its almost perfection, and it is in fact pretty perfect, so a B for that? come on!

Might not be perfect for everybody ;)

• 4 weeks later...

Bwahahahahahahaha This is my BIGGEST pet peeve, too Drives me absolutely nuts when the circuit is almost empty, and someone just has to get on right in front of me. GGGGRRRRR I completely understand when its full. However, when theres 13 machines and maybe THREE people.......I just dont get it. I always put space between myself and someone else whenever possible. So funny you brought this up. Has happened to me on several occasions.

Bwahahahahahahaha This is my BIGGEST pet peeve, too Drives me absolutely nuts when the circuit is almost empty, and someone just has to get on right in front of me. GGGGRRRRR I completely understand when its full. However, when theres 13 machines and maybe THREE people.......I just dont get it. I always put space between myself and someone else whenever possible. So funny you brought this up. Has happened to me on several occasions.

I have absolutely no idea what on earth you are talking about :)

Have the rewired version of this winging it's way to me in the post. Looking forward.

• 6 years later...

Oh it's about time I get this old favourite of mine.!

I wonder where he came across the samples that are used in the "Shamanic Tea" track.

:D they missed a trick there, rephrasing. gal's voice addressing as a guy. That makes it wierd for me :D

Favourite track: Indigo,Tachyon, silver, Tomahna and Deer Park :)

Very nice album :) one of the first chill albums that I came across back in 2013 along with CBL world of sleepers. When I think back on the beginning, It makes me very happy. I am glad I stumbled on these gems and now I'm hooked to this genre.

• 1 year later...