Asia 2001

Dimension 5

Man With No name

Shakta

Miranda

Astral Projection (before the fall)

Total Eclipse

Hallucinogen

there other that i cant remember now,or that i havent yet discovered,bnut i hope that you will make me discover them BY POSTING HERE! :P

i find that all these artists have something that the new generations lack,and its innovation,the grasp of psychedelia without extremely complex hardware ,and elements that make their music stand out and deliver what the human mind is asking for...

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In no particular order -

Astral Projection

MFG

Juno Reactor

Hallucinogen

Gree Nuns of The Revolution

X-Dream

Electric Universe

Technossomy

Slide

Sandman

UX

Shakta

Prana

Slinky Wizard

Doof

Man With No Name

Infinity Project

Phreaky

Total Eclipse

Zodiac Youth

Mandra Gora

Spacetribe

Genetic

Psychaos

Etnica

Psychopod

There were so many great artists back then, they really were halcyon days.

great guys!keep them coming!

btw i was looking for electric univers in saiko(psyshop apparently hasnt got anythin :( ) and it looks like they have a new album coming up,which apparently is fullon dancfloor killargh! :(

ohhh shit,not again :(

saiko

great guys!keep them coming!

btw i was looking for electric univers in saiko(psyshop apparently hasnt got anythin :( ) and it looks like they have a new album coming up,which apparently is fullon dancfloor killargh! :(

ohhh shit,not again :(

saiko

527106[/snapback]

Yeah, check the News section on Psynews.

Hallucinogen  :wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

Astral Projection  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

MFG

Miranda

Green nuns of the revolution

Etnica

Playadians

Electric Universe

Indoor

Dimension 5

527112[/snapback]

Radi,what makes you like hallucinogen and Astral so much?

is it the melodies?

i am not criticizing you,i like them too,but you seem to ADORE them,so was wandering what is?

is it the melodies?

i am not criticizing you,i like them too,but you seem to ADORE them,so was wandering what is?

527119[/snapback]

Hallucinogen and AP remind him of skinny bulgarians girls with moustaches when he's in doitsland. :)

is it the melodies?

527119[/snapback]

Well hallucinogen and astral projection give me the apsolutly best feelings, the melodies are soo great, astral projection gives me a feeling similar to love and hallucinogen gives me a more weird feeling which i also like vey much, hallucinogen´s tracks remind me always of sunny hot days and sometimes of very dry mountains in hot days, that´s because of the flanger he used in some tracks, listen to tracks like an aritical dream hallucinogen rmx and you will see what i mean. To astral projection, i like the melodies and synths very much, astral projection is well for listening after seeing a fucking awesome girl or when you´re in love with someone, astral projection feets also very well when i ám travelling, i must say that listening to astral projection in balkan countries is a whole different thing than to listen to them here in germany, i can listen to hallucinogen everywhere with the same feelings.

Well hallucinogen and astral projection give me the apsolutly best feelings, the melodies are soo great, astral projection gives me a feeling similar to love and hallucinogen gives me a more weird feeling which i also like vey much, hallucinogen´s tracks remind me always of sunny hot days and sometimes of very dry mountains in hot days, that´s because of the flanger he used in some tracks, listen to tracks like an aritical dream hallucinogen rmx and you will see what i mean. To astral projection, i like the melodies and synths very much, astral projection is well for listening after seeing a fucking awesome girl or when you´re in love with someone, astral projection feets also very well when i ám travelling, i must say that listening to astral projection in balkan countries is a whole different thing than to listen to them here in germany, i can listen to hallucinogen everywhere with the same feelings.

527143[/snapback]

well i find that ap tracks have these elements where the music stops beeing music and merges with you!

its like you stop hearing melodies-drum-kick and listen to the whole music as ONE!

i think that is what makes them great,their ability to blend thei music with a state of mind!like butterfly trip,makes you dream and follow that tune with your inner eye!

on the other hand hallucinogen's music kind of takes you by the hand and shows you other worlds if you give it a chance!

you can really get lost in all those criss-crossing melodies that merge and transform!

you must like mfg too radi dont you! :)

well i find that ap tracks have these elements where the music stops beeing music and merges with you!

its like you stop hearing melodies-drum-kick and listen to the whole music as ONE!

i think that is what makes them great,their ability to blend thei music with a state of mind!like butterfly trip,makes you dream and follow that tune with your inner eye!

on the other hand hallucinogen's music kind of takes you by the hand and shows you other worlds if you give it a chance!

you can really get lost in all those criss-crossing melodies that merge and transform!

you must like mfg too radi dont you! :)

527215[/snapback]

Ofcourse i love mfg, too. I love them the third most, i don´t know why but i still love astral projection´s old stuff more, especially tracks like people can fly, butterfly trip, mahadeva and so on and so on, astral projection and hallucinogen IMO have somehting other artists havn´t reached, the music of them is way more driving than of other artists, isn´t it?

Ofcourse i love mfg, too. I love them the third most, i don´t  know why but i still love astral projection´s old stuff more, especially tracks like people can fly, butterfly trip, mahadeva and so on and so on, astral projection and hallucinogen IMO have somehting other artists havn´t reached, the music of them is way more driving than of other artists, isn´t it?

527225[/snapback]

you cant compare them with their recent releases.

they are mking some serious crap lately from what i heard.

but as far as older artists,i have to say that they are on a league of their own,maybe not better than everyone else,but different! ;)

this is my "K.I.A. list"

hux flux (all until 2nd album)

Orion (all until 3rd album)

Astral Projection (until "in the mix" and followed)

MFG / Passenger (until 4th album)

Infected Mushroom (until 2nd album)

Color Box (new to me :) )

Sandman (all until recent tracks around 2002)

Analog Pussy (first album ONLY)

Total Eclipse

Etnica/Pleiadians

Psychopod/Koxbox

Bell Size Park!!! (have to find some time to review it)

Elysium / Sheyba

Prana & any other old Tsuyoshi tracks!

Battle Of The Future Buddhas (until 2nd album)

Weirdo Beardo/Von Aum/Little Blue Man/Twin Freaks

Ubar Tmar

Rip Van Hippy

UX/Slide

Oforia/Tandu/Pigs In Space (oforia - all until 3rd album)

Shakta/Digitalis/Somton

Squaremeat & Texas Faggott (less old school but had to add them to this list)

Psyko Disko

Xenomorph (all until 2nd album)

Growling Mad Scientists (all until 3rd album ...sad!)

Encens/Menis/Silk/Ominus - All that includes Dara Lee

Aheter & Nerva System

Cosmosis (until 4th album)

thats it for now...

this is my "K.I.A. list"

hux flux (all until 2nd album)

Orion (all until 3rd album)

Astral Projection (until "in the mix" and followed)

MFG / Passenger (until 4th album)

Infected Mushroom (until 2nd album)

Color Box (new to me :) )

Sandman (all until recent tracks around 2002)

Analog Pussy (first album ONLY)

Total Eclipse

Etnica/Pleiadians

Psychopod/Koxbox

Bell Size Park!!! (have to find some time to review it)

Elysium / Sheyba

Prana & any other old Tsuyoshi tracks!

Battle Of The Future Buddhas (until 2nd album)

Weirdo Beardo/Von Aum/Little Blue Man/Twin Freaks

Ubar Tmar

Rip Van Hippy

UX/Slide

Oforia/Tandu/Pigs In Space (oforia - all until 3rd album)

Shakta/Digitalis/Somton

Squaremeat & Texas Faggott (less old school but had to add them to this list)

Psyko Disko

Xenomorph (all until 2nd album)

Growling Mad Scientists (all until 3rd album ...sad!)

Encens/Menis/Silk/Ominus - All that includes Dara Lee

Aheter & Nerva System

Cosmosis (until 4th album)

thats it for now...

527316[/snapback]

Hey how was the first analog pussy album, was it psychedelic melodic goa trance? I have a track where some fermale voice says "The infinity of Analog pussy" Is that track from analog pussy?

Hey how was the first analog pussy album, was it psychedelic melodic goa trance? I have a track where some fermale voice says "The infinity of Analog pussy" Is that track from analog pussy?

527327[/snapback]

the track with this voice sample was not taken from this album... what is the track's name?

the first analog pussy album is very "ANALOG" in sound, it's very melodic and really good! very recommended!

the track with this voice sample was not taken from this album... what is the track's name?

the first analog pussy album is very "ANALOG" in sound, it's very melodic and really good! very recommended!

527329[/snapback]

The tracksname is Track 01 :lol::P , i have it on some burned cd so i havn´t any information of that track, the whole dialog is something like this:

You´re about to be browsest(?) into the world again

We are going to transform you into another shape

Destructive changes will be made in your system

This is the infinity of analog pussy - continue

Well...

first off all:

# Astral Projection

and next all the others:

# MFG

# California Sunshine

# Mystica

# Man with no name