Lost Buddha interview

Guest Cosmogenesis

Guest Cosmogenesis

Hello guys! I will make next week an interview of the magician Felipe Santos a.k.a. "The Lost Buddha" and post it here on psynews. So, I'm sure that many fans have waited for it, and you have certainly some questions to ask him. So, post them here and I will select the best and the most interesting and make the interview with a few other questions which come to my mind. So feel free to tell here what you would like to know about him. :)

hehe here are few questions from my side :D

---

1. If it weren't for goatrance/newschool, what would you produce? What subgenre of psytrance?

2. What sounds better in a morning oldschool set? "Astral Projection - Mahadeva" or "Lost Buddha - Metamorphosis"?

3. There aren't many festivals oriented on goatrance these days. Which festival would you like to perform to? Which do you think would fit you best?

4. Do you think that goatrance has chances for a real "come back"?

Pro: Most people (newbies) that get into psytrance start by listening to oldschool stuff.

Con: There aren't many artists still producing it these days.

5. What artists inspire you in your music production?

6. How old are you?

---

tough, eh? :P

maybe more later..

a few questions from me:

1. From where you are inspired when you produce music?

2. Which Opinion you have for the new artists and generally about new sound?

3. Do you have distinguished somebody from the new artists of scene?

4. From where you are inspired the name "Lost Buddha"? Its a simple name or it means something for you?

5. since when you began to hear goa music?

cheers :)

This thread has been moderated. All off-topic posts have been set invisible.

reger please go be "righteous" in another thread. It's not for you to decide who is being asked for an interview and how famous they have to be to you to be interviewed on psynews.

This thread has been moderated. All off-topic posts have been set invisible.

reger please go be "righteous" in another thread. It's not for you to decide who is being asked for an interview and how famous they have to be to you to be interviewed on psynews.

527606[/snapback]

its not about fame, its about establishment ;).

sorry that i am not so excited.

Guest Cosmogenesis

The interview will start these coming days. If people want to ask some other questions to the Lost Buddha, please, write them there as soon as possible.

What do you think about the evolution of psychedelic trance from the beaches of Goa ,all the way to the night clubs in Tokyo(or wherever)?

Do you think that the evolution of goa has reached a point where no more new styles will appear?(i hope this makes sense)

If you could collaborate with an other artist,which would you choose?

Psy trance is not as underground as it was before.do you find this a good or bad thing?

How did you started producing ?

Who are your idols,favorite artists?

What is your view about the superstar phenomenon that some artists have lately developed?

Do you try to put feelings in your music,depending on your personal feelings at the time you made a certain track?

What do you think could make the scene better?

:)