Nude pics of your favorite psynews moderators

Just downloaded the mix (damn, why did it take so much time?!) together with some other mixes for tomorrows hours at work. Wonder how I'll like it... :)

527608[/snapback]

The tune selection is really nice. Killarg set, although their wasnt enough [kick][bass][bass][bass] tracks. I expected higher BPM's from FP.

Yes, the track selection is really nice. Listened to the mix for the first time this morning. The beginning of the Extrawelt track is a bit boring but the rest is very nice. Wouldn't mind if you put some more mixes online! :)

The tune selection is really nice. Killarg set, although their wasnt enough [kick][bass][bass][bass] tracks. I expected higher BPM's from FP.

527912[/snapback]

It's the age man, the age. After years of killar 150 BPM psy trance it's time to settle down and listen to more mellow sounds. Soon i'll be hearing fluffy 120BPM house (god forbid)

Yes, the track selection is really nice. Listened to the mix for the first time this morning. The beginning of the Extrawelt track is a bit boring but the rest is very nice. Wouldn't mind if you put some more mixes online! :)

527952[/snapback]

B)

Danke, danke. I have more mixes but they are not as good. I'll be working on more mixes as soon as i have inspiration and interesting material.

Just so you know how important you are I will download this at work and listen it

I could be working, helping people, making there little lives a little bit less stressful....... but no I will listen to your mix...

Just so you know how important you are I will download this at work and listen it

I could be working, helping people, making there little lives a little bit less stressful....... but no I will listen to your mix...

528027[/snapback]

:P Glad to help people to continue their suffer.

Yep, there is somethin worth around 3. and 35. min.. At the end it is fairly watery.

Definately not as superb quality as with NJHO`s masterpiecas :unsure:

528205[/snapback]

My next mix will be a tribute to NHJO

Nice track selection. Enjoyed the set a lot. Congrats  :D

528694[/snapback]

My aim is to satisfy. And to kill those who are not pleased.

I really liked the trackselection - almost only good tunes. The flow was also quite good (although I think the Sensient track was misplaced), and loads of respect for making a very diverse mix and still keeping a steady flow.

As for the technical aspect, well ... it certainly needs improvement in my opinion. Luckily you'll improve over time with practice, practice and more practice. Hang in there, you're definitely on the right path :)

I really liked the trackselection - almost only good tunes. The flow was also quite good (although I think the Sensient track was misplaced), and loads of respect for making a very diverse mix and still keeping a steady flow.

As for the technical aspect, well ... it certainly needs improvement in my opinion. Luckily you'll improve over time with practice, practice and more practice. Hang in there, you're definitely on the right path :)

532319[/snapback]

Fully agree :)

Thanks for sharing your set with us, FP. Not my style of psy, but I can see what you wanted to accomplish with this set and enjoy it for that :)

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I downloaded and listened to this right :) Technically, there is a lot that needs to be improved on this mix. I dont know how long Pavel has been mixing, but if its some of the first mixes he did, I must say I am impressed, and I am sure that he will get good at this, in NO TIME! :)

Choice of tracks is very daring, and I do like all of the tracks. :)

5/10 on the mixing

9/10 for choice of tracks.

• 3 years later...
  • 6 years later...