the classic goa sound

radi6404

And of course v/A - Eternal Trance by Trust In Trance Records.

Indeed, it has been answered thousands of times, but here are my picks of today :P

California Sunshine - Nasha album

Trust in Trance vol 2 compilation

Goa Vibes 3 (the Athena tracks!!!!)

Greetings from Goa (only emotional goa trance)

Nataraja 2, cd 2 (Amanite Fx, Denshi Danshi!)

Power Source - Cosmic Waves

Psygone - Optimistique (altough it is more acidic as well)

for softer melodic trance try Platipus releases

525629[/snapback]

Thanks but it is a difference if someone asks just for old goa/psychedelic trance releases or if someone ask for tracks like old Astral or some old Etnica or EU and Miranda tracks, btw i didn´t say etnica is bad or so but "the Gil´s voyage" is IMO WAY BETTER than any track on their second album so i guess the whole album is way better than Alien Protein.

Not exactly my cup of tea, i´am wondering if i should check Tandu - Mulitmoods out?

525648[/snapback]

Way too aggressive, it's really fast furious crazy trance, not even close to old Astral's stuff (but I love it! Alien Pump... whaaaaaa)

Way too aggressive, it's really fast furious crazy trance, not even close to old Astral's stuff (but I love it! Alien Pump... whaaaaaa)

525649[/snapback]

After listening some previews of that album i didn´t find it that bad, i know that i must get the Indoor album, listened few tracks and theys all were classic Israel trance, hey i´am wondering that on psyshop i found some releases which were subscribed with underground psytrance, they sounded like old goa/psychedelic trance, do someone know those releases which i´am talking about, they sounded great also.

After listening some previews of that album i didn´t find it that bad, i know that i must get the Indoor album, listened few tracks and theys all were classic Israel trance, hey i´am wondering that on psyshop i found some releases which were subscribed with underground psytrance, they sounded like old goa/psychedelic trance, do someone know those releases which i´am talking about, they sounded great also.

525903[/snapback]

well name them ffs,how can we know which releases are you talking about? :P

Have you tried the first Doof album? This might quite fit your description.

• 1 month later...

That is true... Etnica isn´t as cheesy as AP and the melodies are better imo.

525421[/snapback]

Yeah.. I totally agree here

Anyway radi, you should really try Subcouds - they're just as melodic as Ass tral projection and Mfg (and somewhat sound a bit like them) but they're a whole lot better.. Try out tracks like "On red" and "greenflow"