KOB : new project by Filteria

Hello all :)

I wanted to make something more "acid" oriented, and decided to make a new project. its called: KOB. KOB stands for: Kind Of Behaviour

So far i have 2 tracks. The tracks are far less melodic from the filteria project, still there is like one big climax at the end (and the samples you can download are of course on the climax :P )

The samples can be found here:

Fylonetic_extract.mp3

Hug a Cactus_extract.mp3

Comments and feedback are appreciated

Take care / Jannis

Hey Jannis ! They are nice...a little bit of variation is a good thing...

I liked them both but especially the second one, it reminds me so much on Crop Circles...

I love them...

BRING IT ON JANNIS ! ;):D

Aight! Sounds very promising! I feel like Filteria definately needs a change of direction and this sounds delicious indeed :)

Fylonetic :o

Those two tracks are great...My favourite is Fylonetic. It's like a surprise, fat rythm then the crazy melody at the end....waooo

I want more like this !!!!!!!! :)

Oh yessssssss!!!! More Filteria .... more Kob I mean :rolleyes:

I don't really see a big difference between those two project, but I can't complain as I love Filteria. :)

The begining of Hug A Cactus is really great. I think I prefer this one to the first one Fylonetic as the melody in the end is less complex than usual "Filteria melodies".

Anyway, that's two promising sample, I'd like to hear more of those track.

• 2 weeks later...

I heard the preview of a new track, and...OMG !

If Filteria was "the Force", then KoB is probably "the dark side of the Force" !

sounds good, though it gave me a bit of a headache.

532018[/snapback]

sounds nice indeed but I also feel a little headachey (could be yesterdays booze though) ;)

Thanx very much for the comments :) Seems like people enjoy, which makes me happy :D

I don't really see a big difference between those two project

524589[/snapback]

Actually, there is a big difference. Kob is far less melodic. Its pretty much only 1-2 melodies in each track. It based more on weird sounds etc. You have to hear the entire track. Perhaps i was stupid who showed the ending of the tracks :huh:

I am abit tired of all the melodies for the moment and want to take a break from filteria. However, I still want to make music, so this suits me perfect B)

Also, i would like to add, that all the kob tracks won't just be in this "acid"-style..

Anyway: as allways, thanx for you support :)

Take care

PS: There are some new Kob stuff, that sound nothing like those 2 extracts (or anything else i've done). One is infact very dark and scary :ph34r: