USED cd from psyshop :o

Jokque

Got my secret of the 13 crystal skulls cd today, and when i opened the cardboard package from psyshop the first thing i noticed was that the cd didnt have a plastic wrapping.

Not too bad i thought, its propably not used anyway

But when i took the cd out of the jewel case and shone light on it at an angle so you can see any smears, dust, or other things that isnt supposed to be on a cd i saw this tiny smear, and a rather big pice of dust (big for a supposedly new cd that isnt supposed to have ever been in air)

wtf...

Maybe you did catch the last one?

I did catch the last of Son Kite - Perspective Of... 2xLP which they had (this is long time ago now) and that one was far from OK. Some utter misspressing that must've been, first of all the sound quality is not good (the mp3s I had sounded much better!!) and second; the last track on the b-side never proparly made it onto the vinyl so the track is not complete. Why do they even sell it?

I bought TIP Singles 2 3xLP from saiko (also long time ago). For some reason there was no copies left so I got TIP Singles 3 3xLP instead without being notified. What is that?

Sometimes they're just doing strange things.

But then I guess if you get back to them about none sealed copies, damaged copies or whatever they will probably help you out.

I'm too lazy to get in contact so I shouldn't actually be complaining too much.

Maybe you did catch the last one?

I did catch the last of Son Kite - Perspective Of... 2xLP which they had (this is long time ago now) and that one was far from OK. Some utter misspressing that must've been, first of all the sound quality is not good (the mp3s I had sounded much better!!) and second; the last track on the b-side never proparly made it onto the vinyl so the track is not complete. Why do they even sell it?

I bought TIP Singles 2 3xLP from saiko (also long time ago). For some reason there was no copies left so I got TIP Singles 3 3xLP instead without being notified. What is that?

Sometimes they're just doing strange things.

But then I guess if you get back to them about none sealed copies, damaged copies or whatever they will probably help you out.

I'm too lazy to get in contact so I shouldn't actually be complaining too much.

522131[/snapback]

if your not happy send it back, they will replace it or at least give you credit or refund.

pretty good like that