Astral Projection possible interview

Guest Cosmogenesis

Guest Cosmogenesis

I think that Mars & Anoebis are the most potential candidate for doing this possible interview. They are well-know since a long time in the psytrance industry, have a great label. So, I will be surprised if they haven't already or can't have a contact with Astral Projection.

I think that Mars & Anoebis are the most potential candidate for doing this possible interview. They are well-know since a long time in the psytrance industry, have a great label. So, I will be surprised if they haven't already or can't have a contact with Astral Projection.

522338[/snapback]

Maybe they can but that doesn´t say taht they will do it.

Guest Cosmogenesis

Maybe they can but that doesn´t say taht they will do it.

522366[/snapback]

Yes, you're right, Radi! They are both very busy with their label and I doubt they could find the time to do it very soon.

Guest Cosmogenesis

Maybe I'm completely wrong (and excuse me by advance for it), but some money could help for having an exclusive interview with Astral Projection. No? :blink:

Maybe I'm completely wrong (and excuse me by advance for it), but some money could help for having an exclusive interview with Astral Projection. No?  :blink:

522839[/snapback]

NOOOOOOO!!!!

they have enough -how do you say it- superstar attitude as it is,no need to think they are in Time magasine or something...

θα παρουν τα μιαλα τους και αλλο αερα πως να το πω ρε γαμωτο!!!! :D:D

Guest The Journey Man Project

Fuck 'em!! Their music and attitude has been quite shit for a number of years... and yes thumbs up for how much they did early on... but I forked out $45 for their Amen release party back in Melbourne years a go... and they actually walked off the stage during their show and had a drink at the bar :blink: That was when I knew they had just gone waaaaaaay to far... thankl fuck I got the album for free that night, no way would I pay for that shit!

Edited by The Journey Man

Fuck 'em!!  Their music and attitude has been quite shit for a number of years... and yes thumbs up for how much they did early on... but I forked out $45 for their Amen release party back in Melbourne years a go... and they actually walked off the stage during their show and had a drink at the bar :blink: That was when I knew they had just gone waaaaaaay to far... thankl fuck I got the album for free that night, no way would I pay for that shit!

522993[/snapback]

:lol: That's pretty bad.

Maybe I'm completely wrong (and excuse me by advance for it), but some money could help for having an exclusive interview with Astral Projection. No?  :blink:

522839[/snapback]

No!

I would never pay money for interviews. Never. And neither do I want to foster this in any remotely possible way. Charging money for interviews, that's something this scene really does not need IMO! If we reached that point it won't be far until "pay twenty Euros and I sign your CD"...

Guest Cosmogenesis

No!

I would never pay money for interviews. Never. And neither do I want to foster this in any remotely possible way. Charging money for interviews, that's something this scene really does not need IMO! If we reached that point it won't be far until "pay twenty Euros and I sign your CD"...

523054[/snapback]

No, no, man! Of course, I will not waste one euro for having an interview with Astral Projection or with an other artists. I'm trying to understand the mentality of trance superstars like Avi & Lior, and I only ask myself if with some money, the interview could be faster and possible. You know if I send an interview with email in the astral projection website address, I personnaly doubt they will respond to my questions. You understand what I want to say? :blink:

Guest Cosmogenesis

θα παρουν τα μιαλα τους και αλλο αερα πως να το πω ρε γαμωτο!!!! :D  :D

522970[/snapback]

:lol::lol::lol:

Fuck 'em!!  Their music and attitude has been quite shit for a number of years... and yes thumbs up for how much they did early on... but I forked out $45 for their Amen release party back in Melbourne years a go... and they actually walked off the stage during their show and had a drink at the bar  :blink: That was when I knew they had just gone waaaaaaay to far... thankl fuck I got the album for free that night, no way would I pay for that shit!

522993[/snapback]

Wow thats amazing cause i was at that night. I drove from Sydney to Melbourne to see them play and was very much distressed by the fact that only Lior made it to Australia as Avi had a so-called passport problem and didnt make it for the cd launch to Melbounre. Maybe while i was standing front and centre for the whole time Lior played both from his laptop then mixed on cd he did as you say but i cant recall him leaving the decks. But hey, maybe he went to the bar. My dissapointment from that night was just that only Lior made it to Australia and i drove 10hrs each way to see them.

I've met them a couple of times and had all my cd's and a poster from that launch night signed. I've only ever found them to be two of the most humble people Ive ever met from an industry full of people with ego's the size of a small African country. Maybe I just caught them on two good days?

Have to agree with other guys, there is no need interviewing them anymore cause they've really lost it...:(

After I've heard their last live act I was entirely dissapointed with their overall input. Drunk and demented almost falling of the stage playing pretentious cyberdelic full on madness...blaaaaah ! :o:unsure:

I want to read the interview from GODS (" ")of Psy Trance Scene!!!Yes for me are still gods, cause i dont forget!!!

Guys dont forget they are history in scene so... respect to those guys who have give us some of the best tracks ever!!!

Projects like:

# Astral projection

# Etnica

# X-Dream

# California Sunshine

# M.W.N.N

# Hallucinogen

# MFG

etc....

They disserve least RESPECT for that thinks who they give us all that years!!!!!!!!

R E S P E C T

BTW WHO SPOKE FOR MONEY??? That is ridiculous!!!!!!!! :blink: chill

I want to read the interview from GODS (" ")of Psy Trance Scene!!!Yes for me are still gods, cause i dont forget!!!

Guys dont forget they are history in scene so... respect to those guys who have give us some of the best tracks ever!!!

Projects like:

# Astral projection

# Etnica

# X-Dream

# California Sunshine

# M.W.N.N

# Hallucinogen

# MFG

etc....

They disserve least RESPECT for that thinks who they give us all that years!!!!!!!!

R E S P E C T

BTW WHO SPOKE FOR MONEY??? That is ridiculous!!!!!!!! :blink: chill

523605[/snapback]

Yes, they do deserve respect for the things they have done. I totally agree.

But just because somebody has done good things in the past it doesn't mean that it will continue like that. And when the output they produce now isn't worth anything I don't see any reason to still support them! What benefit do all their good tunes in the past have when I see them performing only shit when I go see them live now? Yes, respect to the past, absolutely, but when the artist has detached himself from the own past and is producing crap now I don't see why I still should give him any respect. It's quasi a different artist.

They should have changed their name, then people wouldn't bitch. But of course Astral Projection was already famous, so they continued with that name ... just as IM.

Guest Cosmogenesis

But just because somebody has done good things in the past it doesn't mean that it will continue like that. And when the output they produce now isn't worth anything I don't see any reason to still support them! What benefit do all their good tunes in the past have when I see them performing only shit when I go see them live now? Yes, respect to the past, absolutely, but when the artist has detached himself from the own past and is producing crap now I don't see why I still should give him any respect. It's quasi a different artist.

They should have changed their name, then people wouldn't bitch. But of course Astral Projection was already famous, so they continued with that name ... just as IM.

523628[/snapback]

Well said, RTP! I have nothing to add: I completely agree with you! :)

I'm glad to see that some people have opened their eyes!

523628[/snapback]

I agree with you!!! Yes i think the new producing time of Astral, havent nothing similar like old good days but that is not unique problem u knoW!!! Like the most of old good artists i think!

Anyway sometimes i cant hide my feelings for ASTRAL PROJECTION, cause u talk to one of the BIGEST FAN in the World!!! mE <_< he he

I wish music becomes better and with the old good psy vibe again!!!

BTW i dont think i'm the only guy who still hears sometimes (and its to many) the old albums of all old artists (A.P, ETNICA,MFG,X-DREAM,HALLUCINOGEN etc)!LOL LOL

LOL :D