cubase questions

i have just started lerning cubase. i can understand something. but except the main thing.

how i can use a pianoroll for audio channel like we use in FL n Reason. is it only 4 midi channel :o

i want to learn cubase fast. help me :)

since i dont know fl nor reason, i dont really know what exactly you are trying to do. but an audio part/track can not be controlled via midi as such. only automation or fx on the audio channel can. if you whant to play wave files at different pitches use a sampler like halion, then you have full midi controll.

since i dont know fl nor reason, i dont really know what exactly you are trying to do. but an audio part/track can not be controlled via midi as such. only automation or fx on the audio channel can. if you whant to play wave files at different pitches use a sampler like halion, then you have full midi controll.

521838[/snapback]

Excacly!

U must use a sampler like Halion (i think is the best) or Kontact! but if u want something free and simple check on www.kvraudio.com u will find great stuff!

Personal i use Halion and i'm verry happy!

All the sequencers have many same thinks, so if u know to work verry good with fruity loops, with many hours on cubase u will learn that verry good also!its simple!

good luck :)

All the sequencers have many same thinks, so if u know to work verry good with fruity loops, with many hours on cubase u will learn that verry good also!its simple!

good luck :)

521857[/snapback]

I really love that words :)