Commercial Hippies

smaug

I was honestly a bit disappointed with their album release, their compilation tracks all have been good or brilliant (thinking about their remix to "First Run" by Electric Ant). I´mean it´s still a solid release, but if you´re buying it because of their previous tracks on compilations without prelistening to samples you might get slightly disappointed as well.

@ lumpi: my thoughts exactely...

i had some high expectations for the album and was disappointed...

the style is more full-on that the previous releases on compilations... and there are few tracks that really stood out for me on this one... but still some nice grooves and sounds as usual with them...

yeah ditto, ^... there older stuff is a lot better....but as for funky Psy, DNA's new album Kick me Up is pretty funky?

yeah  ditto, ^... there older stuff is a lot better....but as for funky Psy, DNA's new album Kick me Up is pretty funky?

521687[/snapback]

I've listen to that...If you call fastforwarding listen :P Sounded really bad. It didn't even deserve a proper listen from me hehe.

I've listen to that...If you call fastforwarding listen :P Sounded really bad. It didn't even deserve a proper listen from me hehe.

521733[/snapback]

Yeah, I have only listened to the samples on psyshop...it did sound pretty bad lol