Artist: Infected Mushroom

Insejn

Artist: Infected Mushroom (Erez)

Date: 10-18-00

By: Infected Max

Q: How and when did you start to make Goa ?

A: I started at 1995 when i was 15 years old, in the group called "Shidapu"

Q: Do you project to release a new album ? When would it be released ?

A: We are planning to release the 3rd "infected mushroom" at Feb2001 (B.N.E Records)

Q: What about I-zen? Do you plan a whole album?

A: There is actually a secret plan to make an izen album,but my main goal is working with duvdev actually, the main investment is infected. i work on "izen" only on my free time, when duvdev cant come.

Q: Cat On Mushroom album?

A: I hope it will happen, Avi (SpaceCat) is very busy, we are also quite busy working on the "infected" album. I'll start annoying avi after our album.

Q: Which of your own tracks do you like the best ? why?

A: Hard One, he he. Emmm, I like the most these days atrack named "B.P.Empire". its hard nighty/Techno one whith a silly kick. i cant explain actually why i like it,,, its very simple track but powerfull. (BTW, it will be on the next album for sure!!!)

Q: Your favourite psychedelic Groups & Albums ?

A: Ok, Hallucinogen - The Lone Deranger, its just the best album made ever. and the work on it,small details ... i think even today its still the best.

Q: Other "NOT TRANCE" artists you love?

A: "Dream Theater", they also kinda psychodelic , not for the dance floor but, just listen to it about 10times and you will understand. listen to their last album, "Metropolis Part 2", And "Awake"

Q: Tell us your recipe to make a good Infected Track ?

A: First you go to akko and you ask "where is Sa'eed" he is the best HUMUS artist. its actually unreleased artist, making a very underground psychodelic HUMUS. after you eat that you are on a special trip that i cant really explain. then we(duvdev and me) drive back to the studio, and thats the secret.

Q: What kind of equipment do you exactly use to make your Tracks ?

A: The "Classical mushroom" album we used mosty NordLead-1,Juno106,Solton MS50, Gina(soundCard),Cubase 3.7,Akai S3000xl(sampler),Dopfer System100,and PLUGINS!!! we didnt use effect machines at all.

BUT TODAY

We got a new MultiEffect called "Orvill/Eventide"/ a New convertor of the analog machine,"Dopfer a-100", and new distortion "Line6-Pod Pro", ho, also "Lyla 24 soundcard" i belive that the sound of the next one will be better then the second and the first album.

Q: Future projects ?

A: There is another plan to make an ambient album on a DVD Dolby Surrond,(Ac3) format. i dont know if it will happen

Q: Is there another artist you'd like to work with ?

A: Simon Posford,John Petrucci,Maddona

Q: What kind of stuff do you play as DJ in parties ?

A: Infected/Dado/Cosma/Yahel/SpaceCat/X-Dream/DarkSoho/Atmos/ Thats the style +/- .

Q: When & where was your best party ? And your worst one ?

A: The best for now i think its SweeserLand, 7-oct,2000 . The worst, i think was in israel "Tzemah beach at teberia, night of love, someone from the orgenizers had to stop the music, and the people were thinking that we stoped the music, so they were throing on us STONES and Bottles(glass bottles), it was not a good expirience.

Q: Something to say to people who wanna make music?

A: If you know to play on something, Just make music, Give it a try, its not that complicated. you dont need equipment to do music, there is lots of softwares that are sounding exactly like a real synth sometimes its even better.

Q: Something to say to ur fans?

A: 1.Dont throw on us stones if we stop the music,(its usually not our fault)

2.Keep having an open mind, for listening to new things. (even if its not typical trance)

3.Go easy with Drugs, I saw quite alot of people that today are not the same.