New Hallucinogen Track (Collab) ?

serpha

The track really sounds interesting but the sample really is short. The Laughing Buddha track also sounds nice. I'm sure going to check the album out when I see it in the store.

Saikosounds (www.saikosounds.com) has 4 minute samples of every track. Psyshop's samples are way too short. How you can tell anything about a track from a 40-second sample I will never understand...

The track really sounds interesting but the sample really is short. The Laughing Buddha track also sounds nice. I'm sure going to check the album out when I see it in the store.

520921[/snapback]

Guest Cosmogenesis

This new track sounds progressive and fortunately not full-on. That's a good point, even if I'm still nostalgic of the twisted/deranger time. Always good to see an other hallucinogenic appearance from Simon, because, except the Karahana remix, correct me if I'm wrong, we don't see him a lot the last times...

BTW, the samples of saikosounds aren't available :angry:

faster than bubble and squeak, way less sub-post-neo-fullon than the manmademan remix. sounds like hallucinogen. starts out with a sample from british telly about magic mushrooms, then gets metallic and a wee bit glitchy, sounds a little like it could have been released circa Lone Deranger. Has this laid back vibe of, "just wait cos i *am* gonna do something..." and then it just about does -- not his best but proves he can still cut it. the way the final melody comes up out of the track is bloody excellent.

the back of the promo says it's just hallucinogen, not hallucinogen & lucas -- could be a typo

Pipeworm is an amazing piece of work (you can´t go wrong with a Posford-production... ;) )

Just wait till you get near the end of the track... and everything blows away in all directions at once with those darn weird hallucinogen-voices going all over the place. I love it :lol: .

I have listened to this one for quite a while - it appeared on the New Wave Radio broadcast with Simon Posford on Ministry of Sound back in late 2005.

Lucas did a mix on Flying Rhino's re:evolution IV Essence

Not the most inspiring mix.

I notice tha nobody has mentioned anything about lucas in this COLLABORATION. Is Hallucinogen's mark so strong that it's basically just a hallucinogen (solo) track?

I'm ordering it to check!!

Pipeworm is an amazing piece of work (you can´t go wrong with a Posford-production... ;) )

Just wait till you get near the end of the track... and everything blows away in all directions at once with those darn weird hallucinogen-voices going all over the place. I love it :lol: .

I have listened to this one for quite a while - it appeared on the New Wave Radio broadcast with Simon Posford on Ministry of Sound back in late 2005.

521691[/snapback]

You've just given me cause to order it. Thank you.

i must say allthough i dont like hallucinogen music i do enjoy his collaboration with space tribe on sonic mandala alblum :)!

if you people know some other hallucinogen collaboration of goa trance [with psy/goa producers of ~oldschool goa trance time ] then post them here :)!

Guest Cosmogenesis

i must say allthough i dont like hallucinogen music i do enjoy his collaboration with space tribe on sonic mandala alblum :)!

if you people know some other hallucinogen collaboration of goa trance [with psy/goa producers of ~oldschool goa trance time ] then post them here :)!

523386[/snapback]

Hallucinogen & Space Tribe - Machine Elf :)