allen & heath xone:32

would you guys suggest this mixer over the djm400, which is the other one i have been looking at? i'm buying myself the equipment at the end of this week but i'm not sure about the mixer (going for cheap cdj100's as cd players).. i like the look of the allen & heath and heard and read lots of good stuff about it.. so i guess they are quality.. but then again the djm400 looks really simple, has effects and a bpm counter.. maybe it would be better to start off with?

don't know.. help me out please..

bom!

you could also consider ecler nuo3 or Rane Empath

both are better deals than the Allen and Heath, imo. don't know about the Pioneer - that model just came out, haven't heard any reviews yet. don't like the fact that it doesn't have a headphone pan, though.

i have heard somewhere that it is best to invest more money on your cd players.

you can upgrade your players on the way as you become better and it will cost you less that upgrading the mixer!btw i dont know the price of that mixer,just assuming that its a lot more expensive (and better quality) than the cdj'100!

remember:

crap in ---> crap out

i have heard somewhere that it is best to invest more money on your cd players.

you can upgrade your mixer on the way as become bettermit will cost you less that upgrading the mixer!btw i dont know the price of the mixer,just assuming that its a lot better than the cdj'100!

remember:

crap in ---> crap out

520344[/snapback]

great CD players + crappy mixer = crappy sound

crappy CD players + great mixer = good sound

all the CD decks above a certain basic standard are pretty similar, in my experience. Not all of the mixers are.

great CD players + crappy mixer = crappy sound

crappy CD players + great mixer = good sound

all the CD decks above a certain basic standard are pretty similar, in my experience. Not all of the mixers are.

525530[/snapback]

i was thinking more about

good Cd players + average mixer :)

but i am no dj,so i can be wrong.it would make sense though.

anw my last post is tottally engrished i am going to fix it up so it can make some sense. :)