Murder at trance festivals?

Goannes

I found this post on the forum of the soulclipse festival. Does it concern any true facts?She refers to Momra and Shiva Moon... did anybody died/ got killed over there?

Or is this just another psychotic mind typing his troubled thoughts?

Here is the text:

If e.g. someone says "I don't know if there's a hand here" he might be told "Look closer" - Wittgenstein

THINK. The United Nations and the national governments of the world are going to shut us down - or is it you;;; - I'm not stupid .. - if there continues to be murder at trance festivals like there was at Momra 1997 and Shiva Moon 2002 .. Wayne is a mass murderer .. I pray every day that this murdering Ku Klux Klansman is in jail for life for mass murder and worldwide contravening of anti-terrorism .. I'm a good girl .. I'm not a dilettante like all y'all .. murder at trance gatherings is BLASPHEMY .. I am in a state to recommend to world governments the final shutting down of trance for disrespect to God .. and I know more about Trance than you do, whoever you are .. and I know more about God than you do, whoever you are .. and my list of credentials is longer than eighteen arms, thank you very much ....... So cut out the mass murder, cut out the mass plagues, and if you really believe in this so called trance thing go to the governments of Turkey, Spain, Germany, and a host of other countries begging for mercy .. or, if you want to disprove me, go to the governments of Turkey, Spain, Germany, France, Portugal, and whatever other countries trying to prove that "murder did not occur" onsite?/// .. so don't be bested by cultic possession and mass brainwashing and if you have an actual spine, unlike the preponderant majority of you raggedy and unfulfilled poltroons, DO SOMETHING, because I, who am magnificently crossbred, am the most important person in trance and I'm leaving it, because I wrote the FBI complaining about trance already, and I am in the throes of contacting the United Nations and national governments about mass murder at trance festivals and parties, and, because if there is another murder at a trance festival or party I will get them to end the whole thing - and, never forget the new rule, If there is a murder at a festival or party then the festival or party must end - so only write in trance forums if you're not homicidal, Ku Klux or whatever --- and let people know about the uneasy feeling at many of the festivals - get the Bomb Squad, the fire department, or whoever, to tell you about the murders - stand on your right to information from festival organizers - and for God's sake look out for your friends, since a word from you can get a brass knuckles to your friend and save the person from getting garotted from behind while the person pees in the forest -- DO YOU GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - I AM SOOOOOOOOO TIRED OF ALL YOU INSIPID FOPS AND RECHERCHE CLODS -- WHY DO **I** HAVE TO BE THE ONE TO WRITE THIS --FOR GOD'S SAKE IF THERE IS MURDER AT THE FESTIVAL THE FESTIVALGOERS HAVE THE RIGHT TO KNOW -- I WASN'T EVEN AT THE FESTIVAL AND WHY AM **I** THE ONLY ONE THUS FAR I READ TO INQUIRE IN PUBLIC DID EXPLOSIVES BLOW UP THE MAINSTAGE!!!!!!!!!!!! DO YOU REALIZE TURKEY'S ON THE BORDER WITH SYRIA AND INTERNATIONAL CONTRAVENERS OF ANTITERRORISM WERE PROBABLY FULLY ACTING thanks to our nonfriend Jose over there - I guess they carted him off to jail for murder --- get the picture that frightening numbers of these so called trance people aka mass muder cultists are the inbred grandchildren of the inbred Axis leaders, who engage in homicide in order to derive false sybaritism to quell their mutant inbred agonies by leeching off the spiritual agony of the slaughtered .. just like all y'all leech off me every day .. by expecting me to be there for you .. but I'm not .. because I've migrated to the governments and the UN, since the trance people are so mean to me .. ever heard me say that trance people are dumb, mean, and wimpy? .. cuz they are .. IF YOU LET THIS POST GET SHOUTED DOWN, YOU DESERVE CONFINEMENT, I mean the looney bin or jail .. because there's SOMETHING WRONG and that thing is MURDER AT TRANCE FESTIVALS AND PARTIES, and if you go on sitting around doing nothing about it, then you will be personally responsible for the end of Trance way more than me.

So what do you think?

i know that the person who wrote this is not most important in trance scene, it does not know more about trance than anyone else and it does not know more about god/religion than anybody else.

what i think - looks like someone took too much of drugs and wasnt able to write something less or more reasonable and with some facts so we can check it and actually get the whole idea what is this story all about.

edit : its nice to call people blind and dumb and leave them where they are at the same time while you desparately feel that things must change. - hipocricy

i can't even find myself reading it through

don't do drugs children, look what happens, you'll get absolutely paranoid

THINK. The United Nations and the national governments of the world are going to shut us down - or is it you;;;

She must be talking about the anti psytrance talks held in the security council?

- I'm not stupid .. - if there continues to be murder at trance festivals like there was at Momra 1997 and Shiva Moon 2002 ..

Sure sure

Wayne is a mass murderer .. I pray every day that this murdering Ku Klux Klansman is in jail for life for mass murder and worldwide contravening of anti-terrorism .. I'm a good girl .. I'm not a dilettante like all y'all .. murder at trance gatherings is BLASPHEMY .. I am in a state to recommend to world governments the final shutting down of trance for disrespect to God ..

I'm sure they'll listen to her :D

and I know more about Trance than you do, whoever you are .. and I know more about God than you do, whoever you are .. and my list of credentials is longer than eighteen arms, thank you very much .......

I'm Shiva so STFU

So cut out the mass murder, cut out the mass plagues, and if you really believe in this so called trance thing go to the governments of Turkey, Spain, Germany, and a host of other countries begging for mercy .. or, if you want to disprove me, go to the governments of Turkey, Spain, Germany, France, Portugal, and whatever other countries trying to prove that "murder did not occur" onsite?/// .. so don't be bested by cultic possession and mass brainwashing and if you have an actual spine, unlike the preponderant majority of you raggedy and unfulfilled poltroons, DO SOMETHING,

mass mass mass bullshit

because I, who am magnificently crossbred, am the most important person in trance and I'm leaving it, because I wrote the FBI complaining about trance already, and I am in the throes of contacting the United Nations and national governments about mass murder at trance festivals and parties, and, because if there is another murder at a trance festival or party I will get them to end the whole thing - and, never forget the new rule, If there is a murder at a festival or party then the festival or party must end - so only write in trance forums if you're not homicidal, Ku Klux or whatever --- and let people know about the uneasy feeling at many of the festivals - get the Bomb Squad, the fire department, or whoever, to tell you about the murders - stand on your right to information from festival organizers - and for God's sake look out for your friends, since a word from you can get a brass knuckles to your friend and save the person from getting garotted from behind while the person pees in the forest -- DO YOU GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - I AM SOOOOOOOOO TIRED OF ALL YOU INSIPID FOPS AND RECHERCHE CLODS -- WHY DO **I** HAVE TO BE THE ONE TO WRITE THIS --FOR GOD'S SAKE IF THERE IS MURDER AT THE FESTIVAL THE FESTIVALGOERS HAVE THE RIGHT TO KNOW --

From here begins the really good part

I WASN'T EVEN AT THE FESTIVAL AND WHY AM **I** THE ONLY ONE THUS FAR I READ TO INQUIRE IN PUBLIC DID EXPLOSIVES BLOW UP THE MAINSTAGE!!!!!!!!!!!! DO YOU REALIZE TURKEY'S ON THE BORDER WITH SYRIA AND INTERNATIONAL CONTRAVENERS OF ANTITERRORISM WERE PROBABLY FULLY ACTING thanks to our nonfriend Jose over there - I guess they carted him off to jail for murder --- get the picture that frightening numbers of these so called trance people aka mass muder cultists are the inbred grandchildren of the inbred Axis leaders, who engage in homicide in order to derive false sybaritism to quell their mutant inbred agonies by leeching off the spiritual agony of the slaughtered .. just like all y'all leech off me every day .. by expecting me to be there for you .. but I'm not .. because I've migrated to the governments and the UN, since the trance people are so mean to me .. ever heard me say that trance people are dumb, mean, and wimpy? .. cuz they are .. IF YOU LET THIS POST GET SHOUTED DOWN, YOU DESERVE CONFINEMENT, I mean the looney bin or jail .. because there's SOMETHING WRONG and that thing is MURDER AT TRANCE FESTIVALS AND PARTIES, and if you go on sitting around doing nothing about it, then you will be personally responsible for the end of Trance way more than me.

Soul clipse mainstage was blown down with explosives!!!! :lol:

THINK. The United Nations and the national governments of the world are going to shut us down - or is it you;;;

She must be talking about the anti psytrance talks held in the security council?

- I'm not stupid .. - if there continues to be murder at trance festivals like there was at Momra 1997 and Shiva Moon 2002 ..

Sure sure

Wayne is a mass murderer .. I pray every day that this murdering Ku Klux Klansman is in jail for life for mass murder and worldwide contravening of anti-terrorism .. I'm a good girl .. I'm not a dilettante like all y'all .. murder at trance gatherings is BLASPHEMY .. I am in a state to recommend to world governments the final shutting down of trance for disrespect to God ..

I'm sure they'll listen to her :D

and I know more about Trance than you do, whoever you are .. and I know more about God than you do, whoever you are .. and my list of credentials is longer than eighteen arms, thank you very much .......

I'm Shiva so STFU

So cut out the mass murder, cut out the mass plagues, and if you really believe in this so called trance thing go to the governments of Turkey, Spain, Germany, and a host of other countries begging for mercy .. or, if you want to disprove me, go to the governments of Turkey, Spain, Germany, France, Portugal, and whatever other countries trying to prove that "murder did not occur" onsite?/// .. so don't be bested by cultic possession and mass brainwashing and if you have an actual spine, unlike the preponderant majority of you raggedy and unfulfilled poltroons, DO SOMETHING,

mass mass mass bullshit

because I, who am magnificently crossbred, am the most important person in trance and I'm leaving it, because I wrote the FBI complaining about trance already, and I am in the throes of contacting the United Nations and national governments about mass murder at trance festivals and parties, and, because if there is another murder at a trance festival or party I will get them to end the whole thing - and, never forget the new rule, If there is a murder at a festival or party then the festival or party must end - so only write in trance forums if you're not homicidal, Ku Klux or whatever --- and let people know about the uneasy feeling at many of the festivals - get the Bomb Squad, the fire department, or whoever, to tell you about the murders - stand on your right to information from festival organizers - and for God's sake look out for your friends, since a word from you can get a brass knuckles to your friend and save the person from getting garotted from behind while the person pees in the forest -- DO YOU GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - I AM SOOOOOOOOO TIRED OF ALL YOU INSIPID FOPS AND RECHERCHE CLODS -- WHY DO **I** HAVE TO BE THE ONE TO WRITE THIS --FOR GOD'S SAKE IF THERE IS MURDER AT THE FESTIVAL THE FESTIVALGOERS HAVE THE RIGHT TO KNOW --

From here begins the really good part

I WASN'T EVEN AT THE FESTIVAL AND WHY AM **I** THE ONLY ONE THUS FAR I READ TO INQUIRE IN PUBLIC DID EXPLOSIVES BLOW UP THE MAINSTAGE!!!!!!!!!!!! DO YOU REALIZE TURKEY'S ON THE BORDER WITH SYRIA AND INTERNATIONAL CONTRAVENERS OF ANTITERRORISM WERE PROBABLY FULLY ACTING thanks to our nonfriend Jose over there - I guess they carted him off to jail for murder --- get the picture that frightening numbers of these so called trance people aka mass muder cultists are the inbred grandchildren of the inbred Axis leaders, who engage in homicide in order to derive false sybaritism to quell their mutant inbred agonies by leeching off the spiritual agony of the slaughtered .. just like all y'all leech off me every day .. by expecting me to be there for you .. but I'm not .. because I've migrated to the governments and the UN, since the trance people are so mean to me .. ever heard me say that trance people are dumb, mean, and wimpy? .. cuz they are .. IF YOU LET THIS POST GET SHOUTED DOWN, YOU DESERVE CONFINEMENT, I mean the looney bin or jail .. because there's SOMETHING WRONG and that thing is MURDER AT TRANCE FESTIVALS AND PARTIES, and if you go on sitting around doing nothing about it, then you will be personally responsible for the end of Trance way more than me.

Soul clipse mainstage was blown down with explosives!!!!  :lol:

519969[/snapback]

its illuminati conspiracy, i tell you :ph34r:

the NEW WORLD ORDER IS COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

<_<

and why the fuck is everyone blaming the drugs and not the weak minds and the weakness to distinguish reality from dream?

what is next? :ph34r:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

"oh its the drugs that did it,the plague of our society,our poor kids" :(

ffs see the big picture here

THINK. The United Nations and the national governments of the world are going to shut us down - or is it you;;; - I'm not stupid .. - if there continues to be murder at trance festivals like there was at Momra 1997 and Shiva Moon 2002 .. Wayne is a mass murderer .. I pray every day that this murdering Ku Klux Klansman is in jail for life for mass murder and worldwide contravening of anti-terrorism .

519948[/snapback]

murder on the dancefloors...mass murderers...bombs on the dancefloor....

she's defenitly talking about skazi

and why the fuck is everyone blaming the drugs and not the weak minds and the weakness to distinguish reality from dream?

what is next? :ph34r:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

"oh its the drugs that did it,the plague of our society,our poor kids" :(

ffs see the big picture here

519982[/snapback]

interesting article to read ;) :

http://www.illuminati-news.com/marijuana-conspiracy.htm

recommended.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha :lol:

Oh man ... gimme a break ... lol, this is so stupid.

Wayne is a mass murderer .. I pray every day that this murdering Ku Klux Klansman is in jail for life for mass murder and worldwide contravening of anti-terrorism .. I'm a good girl .. I'm not a dilettante like all y'all .. murder at trance gatherings is BLASPHEMY ..

See, she even knows that Wayne is the murderer! Even though she hasn't even been to the festival! She must have supernatural powers...

Wherever you saw that thing, Goannes ... "Thread closed, user banned", please :P

murder on the dancefloors...mass murderers...bombs on the dancefloor....

she's defenitly talking about skazi

519990[/snapback]

Hey, it wouldn't even be tha bad if the government would shut down that "killer music". Finally, the end of fullon! That would be even cool!

you have to admit it's funny  :D

and drugs ... well, there are a lot of people out there who are just as crazy as she is, but don't take any drugs, so let's keep that in the middle  ;)

520013[/snapback]

now if we look at it from different point of view it looks like a joke full or irony to me ;)!

The writer of that original post is just an acid casualty.

Truth be told, I remember reading somewhere that at some shiva moon, no-so-long ago, an infant`s corpse was found at a toilet stall. Dunno if it was murder though.

Truth be told, I remember reading somewhere that at some shiva moon, no-so-long ago, an infant`s corpse was found at a toilet stall. Dunno if it was murder though.

520263[/snapback]

it was a miscarriage. the shocking part was that the mother left the dead infant in the toilet without telling anyone.

some friends of mine were camping close and had to go to the police to make a report.

Wherever you saw that thing, Goannes ... "Thread closed, user banned", please :P

520009[/snapback]

Don't ban me for I have done nothing wrong.

In the end it all comes down to Skazi anyway.

It's a lame joke..

519958[/snapback]

I'm not exactly sure what the person, that wrote the story on the other forum, wants to reach with that. BUT i've been to the ShivaMoon 2002 and i know that a dead born baby was found at the

mobile toilet and another person was found dead in a field nearby the festival. The baby had to die,

because the mother which was in the 9th month thought she has to do heavy party and drugs at one time while she was pregnant. The person which died in the field was also extermely overdosed

by a coctail, which often leads to death.

It's just a few informations i can give to the subject. But after the party the police was controlling everybody who was leaving the festival in order to find the girl which let her baby die in the toilet.

The dead person in the field were no reason for the police to do any investigation afterwards the party.

so long

LT

who is Wayne??? :huh:

oh and about the miscarriage and the overdose.a litlle self discipline and logical thinkin would have prevented this things.and a lot of other shit as well.

also blaiming trance festivals is stupid,if one of the above accidents or both happended in a hotel room,would the hotel be responsible for the deaths? ;)