Which cds are you going to buy soon?

Ormion

• Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome! Get it, you'll never regret it ;)

646371[/snapback]

It's fantastic. Really good, refreshing even. I love the way he combines classical arrangements and timbres with glitch elements... Wow. Yes, you won't regret this purchase!

thanks dudes, I think I have decided :D

Im looking into buyin the remaining 10 cds that I dont have on WARP :)

646746[/snapback]

Was that the people behind Warp Experience at The Drome??? Ahhh, Fab times!...

Hey guys, i was'nt following this thread but have now read it through entirely for all replies relating to Aes Dana:Aftermath, Season5 and Fahrenheit Project part 3 & part 4.

You might find the following interesting as I inquired about any possible means of purchasing the CD's in their Album form (titles mentioned above) a while ago, and in the process of some 6 or so email dialogues the latest update i received about the possibilities of buying the Albums from Ultimae was from Mahiane (aka Sunnys) in August (before Fahrenheight Project part 6 was released).

So, here's an extract from the reply email:

"Regarding the missing Cds in your collection, I'm afraid they're all out of stock.

Aftermath...I listened to it again last night actually, to me it's a masterpiece. And I'm not saying that because I collaborated with Vince on this album. I truly think that the 300 limited edition copies we did wasn't enough. We get about 20 queries a month so we may - when we can - reprint this one.

For the compilations we are thinking about releasing again once we finish with FP7 and we'll issue a big box will all the compilations and a book.

What you can do in the meantime, is to download these releases from various website : ambient.us, shopsonic.com, Itunes (not sure they got them all yet), beatport,..."

This was one of the best emails i have ever received and was like the holy grail of answers.

It's really tough not to go and purchase the downloads but i've decided i'm going to wait for these albums in their CD form (with cover art/booklet) before listening to them. Tho' i'm not to sure what's happening with "Aes Dana-Season5" as it isn't mentioned in her reply and is conspicous by it's absence. :)

So, here's an extract from the reply email:

"Regarding the missing Cds in your collection, I'm afraid they're all out of stock.

Aftermath...I listened to it again last night actually, to me it's a masterpiece. And I'm not saying that because I collaborated with Vince on this album. I truly think that the 300 limited edition copies we did wasn't enough. We get about 20 queries a month so we may - when we can - reprint this one.

For the compilations we are thinking about releasing again once we finish with FP7 and we'll issue a big box will all the compilations and a book.

What you can do in the meantime, is to download these releases from various website : ambient.us, shopsonic.com, Itunes (not sure they got them all yet), beatport,..."

648133[/snapback]

Oh I hope they do!!

I was after va - the history of the house sound of chicago

Format: 15 x CD, Compilation, Box Set

Released: 1989

Genre: Electronic

Style: House, Disco, Deep House, Acid House

2 of 15 cds are missing but I think I catched a nice deal anyways (50 euros) :)

comparing to this ebay auction cracy money.

Which CDs? That's simple: OOOD, GBU, Prometheus & Error Corrective...

Problem is, where do I get the money for it from :(

648316[/snapback]

The 1st Artifakt

The 2nd Magical Journey

are both high on my list.

But with christmas round the corner I'm going to buy my brother some of my favourites. The 2nd Artifakts album & Jikkenteki's :)

Just ordered Asura - Code Eternity  :)

650805[/snapback]

Great CD. B)

Placed an order at Saiko.

|- 1 x Human Blue - misStArRyAs Xperience - CD - Transient

|- 1 x Oood - Free Range - CD - Organic

|- 1 x Sensient - AntiFluoro - CD - Zenon

|- 1 x Various Artists - Think Different - CD - Echo

|- 1 x Various Artists - Idea FX - CD - Horns And Hoofs Entertainment

|- 1 x Various Artists - Solstice Black Compilation Vol. 2 By Xavier More

|- 1 x Various Artists - Koxbox / GBU album set - 2xCD - Twisted

Gonna pick up the new No-One, and the last one from Nada, and possibly the compilation  v/a - i'm fuckin broke 

:mellow:

647246[/snapback]

Wow, me too! Did you think about getting the newest double cd from The Void - Hole in my Pocket too? Case you haven't heard of it ... Poor & Needy Records. <_<

I listened samples of Alpha Circuit's Module z. And I like that Goa style so much that this cd will be the next cd which i buy. :) But I must wait to janyary. :(

Gonna pick up the new No-One, and the last one from Nada, and possibly the compilation  v/a - i'm fuckin broke 

:mellow:

647246[/snapback]

Is this the same nada that did earthgarden on Butterfly Dawn?

Just ordered

Artifakt - Artifakts

The Muses Rapt - You

Various Artists - Tribal Matrix

Not sure about the muses rapt one. looks a bit cheesey but I've been missing some fun happy stuff

Just ordered:

Liquid Soul - Synthetic Vibes - (Iboga)

Posted Image.... :wub:

&... on their way to me now:

Klopfgeister - Sunflavoured - CD - (Iono)

Oood - Free Range - CD - (Organic)

Sensient - AntiFluoro - CD - (Zenon)

Xatrix - Project A - CD - (Digital Psionics)

Christmas gift to myself.

:D

Just ordered:

Liquid Soul - Synthetic Vibes - (Iboga)

Posted Image.... :wub:

&... on their way to me now:

Klopfgeister - Sunflavoured - CD - (Iono

Oood - Free Range - CD - (Organic)

Sensient - AntiFluoro - CD - (Zenon

Xatrix - Project A - CD - (Digital Psionics)

Christmas gift to myself.

654096[/snapback]

Gonna be a good christmas?!! I got Oood on the way too and just heard that CBL is sent from ultimae aswell today.... hmm happy x-mas times!!!

Gonna be a good christmas?!! I got Oood on the way too and just heard that CBL is sent from ultimae aswell today.... hmm happy x-mas times!!!

654554[/snapback]

You betcha!

Music is all I ever want for gifts... anytime of the year!

:P

CBL? Who or what is that?

I'm not familiar with that name/abreviation. :D

Have yourself a wonderful Christmas Drosophila!

Posted ImagePosted Image

Sending orbs order...

* Blamstrain - Disfold

* Yagya - Will I Dream During The Process?

* Kettel - My Dogan

Been extremely impressed with Tryshasla over the last weekend, so I thought I'd snap up the rest of the back catalogue (that was in stock). Can't wait for the next Secede release, apparently it's soon... :)