Looking for Psy party in Amsterdam

snowball

Oldschool Goa in Amsterdam is a contradictio in terminis, my friend. You'll most probably find full on and more full on.

But, there's good parties over there too! Most of em you can find @ the databases of www.goatrance.nl and www.goatrance.net

good luck! :)

The most parties are anounced not longer than 2 weeks or so before the actual date, because of overcrowding and stuff and crappy organisation sometimes. Just keep checking, there's not much, but most parties in Amsterdam I've been to were great. :)

Plus you have to keep in mind that in the summertime there aren't that many parties... Most people flee to Germany (or Italy, or Spain, or Belgium, or wherever) because of a total lack of trance-festivals... Well, there is one (@ruigoord) called Solstice and if it happens to be when you're around, don't miss it! :)

and yeah, it is weird, the sites shouldve been called psytrance.nl and .net but what can you do? people are used to it...

remind me again of this when you're nearly leaving, we might have some surprises! ;)

Yeah I heard about the Solstice Festival in Ruigoord when I was at a Trance Orient Express party. Heard it's a big hippie meeting with tents and barefoot dancing and stuff.. Sounds exactly my taste :)

520350[/snapback]

where is Ruigoord? :)

Ruigoord is a Cultural Freestate (or something like that  :unsure: ) very nearby Amsterdam. You can check www.ruigoord.nl, although most of it is in Dutch.

520382[/snapback]

what is a cultural freestate? :)

what is a cultural freestate? :)

520443[/snapback]

a place for god damn homeless arty farty hippies

To be exact, it is an abandoned town, which has been squatted in its entirety. In wintertime they do a lot of parties in the main church. It's a really nice place, next to the water and also next to Schiphol (amsterdam airport). Last year it was REALLY trippy dancing and seeing all those planes flying over your head. And I mean a lot of planes... COol stuuf, though it must be annoying when you live there...

Anyway: cultural freestate does indeed mean kind of a home for arty farty hippies, there's a lot of cultural stuff happening there, a lot of art, poetry, music and whatnot. If there's anything happening: be sure to check it out!

To be exact, it is an abandoned town, which has been squatted in its entirety. In wintertime they do a lot of parties in the main church. It's a really nice place, next to the water and also next to Schiphol (amsterdam airport). Last year it was REALLY trippy dancing and seeing all those planes flying over your head. And I mean a lot of planes... COol stuuf, though it must be annoying when you live there...

Anyway: cultural freestate does indeed mean kind of a home for arty farty hippies, there's a lot of cultural stuff happening there, a lot of art, poetry, music and whatnot. If there's anything happening: be sure to check it out!

521671[/snapback]

is it possible for outsiders to give parties in that church ?