Petition for Billy / Cosmosis

Guest antic

Just look at this case:

Oopie hasn´t even heard one second of the track and yet he has already started to moan about it ! 

529130[/snapback]

yes, yes, YES! :)

now go and use that anger for howling at the moon part 2.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest antic

yes, yes, YES! :)

now go and use that anger for howling at the moon part 2.

529435[/snapback]

If you did this (made him angry) on purpose, you're true genius! :D:lol:

I like being childish  :P

527904[/snapback]

You and just about everyone else around here.

ah come on mate a little constructive criticism never hurt anyone...

529300[/snapback]

I don't see much of this as being particularly constructive... :huh:

If I had any suggestions for Mr. Bagginz, I'd say - try another look at the ground you were covering in The Spirit World or some of the collaborations with Shakta (An Atomic Manouvre, Into the Light)... it was fun and different.

The map is quite general in its concept. According to the map whole Estonia is under the 'heavy radiation' zone, but I believe only the southern part was directly affected.

I could be wrong tho.

well, not too close, check map.

529643[/snapback]

It all depends on the wind patterns and the terrain. Even though Bulgaria might not have gotten a big initial dose, the ultra-step mountains act as a trap that keep the radi-ation in and cause a slow buildup over the years so that the envrionment is actually quite toxic. Who would have thought that the step mountains were really a death trap!

No really, I'm serious! :ph34r:

Here is the secret map that they never show you:

Posted Image

:P

well according to the map Bulgaria didn't recieve more radiation than, say, Germany or Denmark:

529657[/snapback]

Yeah, and look how the Germans and the Danish turned out! Mutants if I ever saw 'em! :P

:( This discussion about Cosmosis made me sad, although some of it was fun to read. I think a lot of guys forget the "IMO" in their posts, it would clear a lot up. (eh...in my opinion, that is..  :rolleyes:)

531540[/snapback]

it shouldn't require too much of intelligence to understand when a person is talking from a personal point of view.

Even if it did, you can always ask him/her to clear things up.

The map is quite general in its concept. According to the map whole Estonia is under the 'heavy radiation' zone, but I believe only the southern part was directly affected.

I could be wrong tho.

529690[/snapback]

sure, that's what THEY want you to believe ;)

it shouldn't require too much of intelligence to understand when a person is talking from a personal point of view.

Even if it did, you can always ask him/her to clear things up.

531552[/snapback]

Yeah I know. It's only that I can't understand why people use such hard statements on an internet-forum. Maybe I'm just not used to it, but some things stated seem in my opinion quite insulting. I don't want to critisize anyone, but there's a lot of bashing going on on this forum. I tend to picture people in a conversation when I am reading the posts , and sometimes I just see people pointing fingers and making sarcastic remarks (I like sarcasm, but not in an insulting way).

Don't get me wrong, I do like this forum and all the people on it. Normally I avoid the topics that don't mean anything to me, but this one is about my favorite psy-trance artist, about asking him a favour.

I don't mean to critisize anything or anyone on this forum, I'm just clearing out what I meant about this topic making me sad.

:( This discussion about Cosmosis made me sad, although some of it was fun to read. I think a lot of guys forget the "IMO" in their posts, it would clear a lot up. (eh...in my opinion, that is..  :rolleyes:)

531540[/snapback]

this imo is such a hypocrisy. using imo you can say whatever you like.

thats why i put it on my signature. :lol:

anw,i am hoping the new cosmosis album to be good.i now know it will not be goa :( but i still have enough faith in me to expect something psychedelic and exciting,not just a an ordinary full-on release.

bilbo you have a reputation to defend here,dont let us down,whatever style you release,make it GOOD! :)

this imo is such a hypocrisy. using imo you can say whatever you like.

thats why i put it on my signature. :lol:

anw,i am hoping the new cosmosis album to be good.i now know it will not be goa :(  but i still have enough faith in me to expect something psychedelic and exciting,not just a an ordinary full-on release.

bilbo you have a reputation to defend here,dont let us down,whatever style you release,make it GOOD! :)

531681[/snapback]

I'm sure he'll make the best album he can. 'Good' is a very subjective concept.